• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sunday is going to be a bad night for Jim Harbaugh

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
On the other hand, Pete Carroll is a dickhead. :)

Au Contriare, Whats your deal SF 80?
Sour grapes?

On the other hand, I thought Jim Harbaugh handled the loss well, and showed good sportmenship in his post game interview. I think they will just wants to put this behind them and refocus. Hopefully we will have an edge now in SF Dec. 3rd.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, during the game, seems like he was really pouring on the kicking ass enthusiasm. Could be wrong, maybe he's just a happy guy, or maybe it really goes that deep between him and Harbaugh.

But what really pissed me off was his comments to the media:

“They got nothing done,” Carroll said. “What were their numbers? What did Anquan do tonight? Their quarterback threw for (412) last week. He threw for (127) tonight.”

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/09/16/pete-carroll-what-did-anquan-do-tonight/

Idahawk

Reaction score
Lol, PC is just stating the facts ! The high and mighty 49ers got their asses kicked , wrapped up and handed back to them and the whole country saw it

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Lol, PC is just stating the facts ! The high and mighty 49ers got their asses kicked , wrapped up and handed back to them and the whole country saw it

You are correct, he is just stating the facts. Intentionally rubbing salt in the wound, IMO.

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Harbaugh is one of the most disliked coaches in the NFL. A Lot of that comes from his mouth and what he says. The guy is a jerk. But he fits in well in SF because whines about everything.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

You are correct, he is just stating the facts. Intentionally rubbing salt in the wound, IMO.

Wow you are really living up to the nick name KJ gave your fans, 40 whiners....

Tell you what, I'll give you alittle insight to our little seahawks world since your on the huddle and have been for some time...

PC sideline demeanor is ALWAYS like that, mostly up beat and enthusiastic obviously more so when we are winning.
I mean the whole staduim was estatic! This the biggest home game on our schedule. There is no way that any coach should let off the gas until it is mathematically impossible to lose or tie.

Also I am suspicious of how that article portrayed Pete. He never disrespects opposing teams, and rarely bitches about anything or rubs it in. I am willing to bet my seats that those quotes were completely taking out of context. Post the video of the post game interview, and I gaurentee he did not come off nearly as pompus as that SF article
made him to sound.
Shutting down boldin was a priority in the game plan, so yeah he's going to talk about it, maybe even gloat a little bit.

I love it though, I could give a rip about what 49ers fans think of our coach. Its good for the rivalry.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow you are really living up to the nick name KJ gave your fans, 40 whiners....

Tell you what, I'll give you alittle insight to our little seahawks world since your on the huddle and have been for some time...

PC sideline demeanor is ALWAYS like that, mostly up beat and enthusiastic obviously more so when we are winning.
I mean the whole staduim was estatic! This the biggest home game on our schedule. There is no way that any coach should let off the gas until it is mathematically impossible to lose or tie.

Also I am suspicious of how that article portrayed Pete. He never disrespects opposing teams, and rarely bitches about anything or rubs it in. I am willing to bet my seats that those quotes were completely taking out of context. Post the video of the post game interview, and I gaurentee he did not come off nearly as pompus as that SF article
made him to sound.
Shutting down boldin was a priority in the game plan, so yeah he's going to talk about it, maybe even gloat a little bit.

I love it though, I could give a rip about what 49ers fans think of our coach. Its good for the rivalry.

Which is why I said, I don't know, maybe he's happy all the time.

But the remarks.............not sure how it could be out of context.

But anyway, all I said was he was a dickhead. Didn't intend to go into detail as to reasons why. :)

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
He could have ran the score up at the end of the game and didn't , I'd bet $100.00 Harbaugh would have .

Well, I thought the challenge on the fumble was pretty low. He didn't have to do that at that point in the game. Rubbing our faces in it.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Harbaugh is one of the most disliked coaches in the NFL. A Lot of that comes from his mouth and what he says. The guy is a jerk. But he fits in well in SF because whines about everything.
Harbs is loved by Niners fans for his now legendary coaching abilities. Which is all that counts.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score

But anyway, all I said was he was a dickhead. Didn't intend to go into detail as to reasons why. :)

out of context, reporter asks him if he had a plan for Boldin, he replys: "what were his numbers (rhetorically) then responds in like with how he saw the game." Anyways, nothing wrong with his comments.

There is never a bad time to challenge a bad call (fumble).
Besides we just ran the clock out after that.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
out of context, reporter asks him if he had a plan for Boldin, he replys: "what were his numbers (rhetorically) then responds in like with how he saw the game." Anyways, nothing wrong with his comments.

There is never a bad time to challenge a bad call (fumble).
Besides we just ran the clock out after that.

Well, all right, I take back what I said about Pete Carroll.

He's not a bad guy. Besides, when he was coaching the Trojans, he did a lot to help the local economy around USC. :whistling:

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Well, all right, I take back what I said about Pete Carroll.

He's not a bad guy. Besides, when he was coaching the Trojans, he did a lot to help the local economy around USC. :whistling:

Come on SF, challenging that play was a sign of respect. If you were up 21 on Manning wouldn't you challenge the call? Kaper has been looking good, best to play it safe until we all know what he is all about.

Reaction score
Well, during the game, seems like he was really pouring on the kicking ass enthusiasm. Could be wrong, maybe he's just a happy guy, or maybe it really goes that deep between him and Harbaugh.

http://blog.sfgate.com/49ers/2013/09/16/pete-carroll-what-did-anquan-do-tonight/
I don't think he was rubbing it in at all. He was just jacked up. Dude is ultra ADHD and admits if himself. He just got done drubbing a hate division rival and was super excited. He was asked specifically what he thought of his defenses performance. He rattled off facts. Sure it may have come off a bit pompous but I really do not think those were his intentions. Pete Carroll is a classy dude. He's a good sport. I think most coaches and people around the NFL would agree. Harbaugh on the other hand is hands down the clear cut Douchebag of the year. I'm sure if you polled all 32 coaches on who is the least liked coach, I'd say Jimbo would get the majority, with Rex coming in at #2 and of course Pete would have one vote courtesy of Harbaugh.

Reaction score
Harbs is loved by Niners fans for his now legendary coaching abilities. Which is all that counts.
Legendary? Lol. Dude has been in the league for 3 years. Calm the fuck down. He's a great coach, but "legendary"? Gimme a fucking break lol

Reaction score

When you say someone is a dickhead that usually implies you have legitimate reasons for saying that. Pete has done nothing during his time in the league to earn that monicker. He's a stand up guy. Classy and treats everyone, including Harbaugh and the 9ers with respect. He's competitive as all hell and that's why it seems like he gets a bit crazy on the sidelines but he's just one of those guys, that at even 62 wishes he could suit up and get out on the field.

Reaction score
Well, I thought the challenge on the fumble was pretty low. He didn't have to do that at that point in the game. Rubbing our faces in it.
Dude come on... A returner clearly fumbled and you want him not to challenge the incorrect call to save face with 9er fans?

What about the Seahawks fans and the national media that would've eaten him alive had he not challenged a clear fumble??!

Want to be mad at someone about that, be mad at the refs for calling it wrong or better yet at #20 for fumbling the ball.

Reaction score

Just read that article. Even as biased as the author is, he still said that Carroll praised the Niners as a "championship" oganization.

My words of wisdom to you; if you really want to know what Carroll says, go watch his 10 min post game press conference in its entirety and that way you will see that a lot of those quotes were taken out of context.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Legendary? Lol. Dude has been in the league for 3 years. Calm the fuck down. He's a great coach, but "legendary"? Gimme a fucking break lol
Well, I'm counting what he did at Stanford.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Just read that article. Even as biased as the author is, he still said that Carroll praised the Niners as a "championship" oganization.

My words of wisdom to you; if you really want to know what Carroll says, go watch his 10 min post game press conference in its entirety and that way you will see that a lot of those quotes were taken out of context.
I'm just joking around a bit. Don't really have anything against him, other than that he embarrassed us again. I'm from SoCal, you know. USC land. He treated the players here great. Made sure they had everything they wanted, know what I mean?

Top Bottom