• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sunday is going to be a bad night for Jim Harbaugh

Reaction score
I'm just joking around a bit. Don't really have anything against him, other than that he embarrassed us again. I'm from SoCal, you know. USC land. He treated the players here great. Made sure they had everything they wanted, know what I mean?
Sure do. Whatever happened at USC during his tenure is over shadowed by what the corrupt Billionares rake in at NCAA and all of these schools. Just my humble opinion.

I'm on the "pay the kids" side of the fence.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Last year Harbaugh really pissed off the players when he childishly waved goodbye to the Seahawks in the parking lot after the first game in SF. Following that classless move many of the players wanted revenge. Thus we have the first blowout game in December. (When I want to be happy I re-watch that game on my Tivo. Good times...)

Jim comes across as a punk and I'm happy every time he looks stupid at the podium. PC on the other hand is pure class.

Reaction score
Last year Harbaugh really pissed off the players when he childishly waved goodbye to the Seahawks in the parking lot after the first game in SF. Following that classless move many of the players wanted revenge. Thus we have the first blowout game in December. (When I want to be happy I re-watch that game on my Tivo. Good times...)

Jim comes across as a punk and I'm happy every time he looks stupid at the podium. PC on the other hand is pure class.
I have every win from last year recorded on my DVR. I've watched that week 16 game like 10 times. No joke.

I've already watched last SNF game 3 times!

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I have every win from last year recorded on my DVR. I've watched that week 16 game like 10 times. No joke.

I've already watched last SNF game 3 times!

That December game is pure GOLD. When I'm feeling blue, that game is like mainlining Prozac. The stunned looks on the faces of the 49ers brings joy to my cold winter days. I've seen it so many times I can quote the announcers. LOL

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

Meh. You just don't like winners. :devilish:

Reaction score
That December game is pure GOLD. When I'm feeling blue, that game is like mainlining Prozac. The stunned looks on the faces of the 49ers brings joy to my cold winter days. I've seen it so many times I can quote the announcers. LOL
Not hard to do. Collinsworth and Michaels call a great game.

Top Bottom