• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks draft

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I feel the Seahawks did a good job again in the draft. They have added allot of depth to the team. I would rate their draft as an A.

Reaction score
I don't like doing draft grades immediately after the draft, but they got a lot of seemingly good value from their picks and seemingly addressed some needs. I feel good about it, but I feel like if it was anyone else but PC/JS I'd be questioning taking a RB in the 2nd round.

Reaction score
I liken the Michael pick to say taking Aaron Rodgers in 2005 when you've got a still healthy Brett Favre. Sure they didn't need a QB at the time but no one is questioning that pick now. Would've been great to have a couple real options at RB when SA's health went to shit.

Reaction score
I expected us to take a RB going into the draft (just ask Hockett lol) but I was a little surprised they spent their first pick on him, but with JS I've learned to just assume the guy is awesome lol.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I expected us to take a RB going into the draft (just ask Hockett lol) but I was a little surprised they spent their first pick on him, but with JS I've learned to just assume the guy is awesome lol.

You can that ask asshole Hockett a bunch of shit that he was wrong about , that guys a fucking idiot ! " Were not gonna let Flynn go unless its for as first LOL "Trufant wont go in the first round .....

And now that I'm all fired up! What about this place ? Funny its down for exactly a month and then magically reappears seems more a money issue than any problem to me .I emailed the owner and never got so much as a " fuck you " back in regards to what was happening here. So I call bullshit. This site belongs in the hands of True Hawks fans not someone out to make a buck . rant over

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
I don't like doing draft grades immediately after the draft, but they got a lot of seemingly good value from their picks and seemingly addressed some needs. I feel good about it, but I feel like if it was anyone else but PC/JS I'd be questioning taking a RB in the 2nd round.

I was expecting them to draft a running back but didn't think it would be their first pick in the draft. Letting Washington go left a position to fill. I think it was an insurance policy in case Lynch's back gives him problems again. I also think they are looking ahead to when Lynch's contract comes due. The running back position now has allot of depth unlike just a couple years ago and they can give Lynch more breaks during the games.

OP
S

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
You can that ask asshole Hockett a bunch of shit that he was wrong about , that guys a fucking idiot ! " Were not gonna let Flynn go unless its for as first LOL "Trufant wont go in the first round .....

And now that I'm all fired up! What about this place ? Funny its down for exactly a month and then magically reappears seems more a money issue than any problem to me .I emailed the owner and never got so much as a " fuck you " back in regards to what was happening here. So I call bullshit. This site belongs in the hands of True Hawks fans not someone out to make a buck . rant over

I too emailed them and received no response. Funny because CBS board also was removed without any explanation. The CBS message board is still gone, I wonder if it will reappear also.

Reaction score

Yeah that Hockett guy is a real cock sucker. He tried to start some shit with me, then the little cunt blocked me lol.

Did you dip from the FB page? Was wondering what the heck happened to you....

Reaction score

Yeah! Number 18! lol

Reaction score

Their first pick in the draft was the last pick in the 2nd, almost a 3rd round pick... If they picked him with their original first (25th) I would've batted an eye, but not with the last pick in the 2nd.

Plus, they filled just about every need in the remaining rounds. We are stacked at just about every position outside of LB.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I bailed off the FB page because guys like hock a lugie reminded me to much of .net , I wasn't going to blow that place up over a POS like that . At least not under my real name lol

Reaction score
Their first pick in the draft was the last pick in the 2nd, almost a 3rd round pick... If they picked him with their original first (25th) I would've batted an eye, but not with the last pick in the 2nd.

Plus, they filled just about every need in the remaining rounds. We are stacked at just about every position outside of LB.

If Avril/Irvin are going to play some LB, I'd say we have plenty of depth at LB.

Reaction score
Having guys that they will experiement with at LB and having depth at the LB position are two different things IMO.

Reaction score
They also have 3 really athletic guys in Smith, Toomer, and Bradford that will compete for Hill's old spot.

Reaction score
They also have 3 really athletic guys in Smith, Toomer, and Bradford that will compete for Hill's old spot.
Those are all really young guys with potential. Outside of Smith none have really had any meaningful playing time. I actually like Smith. He's a smaller guy but has good speed and instinct. I am assuming he's the favorite to win LeRoys old spot. Would've still liked to see them grab a LB earlier in the draft but all good. In JS and PC we trust.

Reaction score
I wouldn't be shocked is Bradford got the job. Seems like he's the most athletic guy out of those guys, since JS/PC converted him from RB, he's also an undersized guy though. Toomer is the biggest out of those guys.

Top Bottom