• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where's my buddy SF 16 8 80?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Getting a little Sherman in here.

Dan Patrick "seems the media isn't ready for what is real".

Last edited:
OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
They aren't adding much football talk I'll say that.

All SF does is lose bets. ;)

Ramswrath has a few redeeming qualities. He can pick a winner when his team isn't playing that is.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We already have :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Fuck them and everyone that looks like them.

I harrassed a few SF fans during the game, but after when I saw them out about around town, I told them "good game" they still had their jerseys on and they were gracious about it. But opposing fans on here are just tolling and annoying IMO.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score

I harrassed a few SF fans during the game, but after when I saw them out about around town, I told them "good game" they still had their jerseys on and they were gracious about it. But opposing fans on here are just tolling and annoying IMO.
I came here after the game and said "good game," and BleedsBlue threw it back in my face. Let's not pretend that you all are the epitome of good sports.

Idahawk

Reaction score

Did you have popcorn ?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I came here after the game and said "good game," and BleedsBlue threw it back in my face. Let's not pretend that you all are the epitome of good sports.
YOU DID! and you should have stuck to that high road, instead you reverted back to the whole 'the officials were on the seahawks side' bullshit. Seahawks won the day fair and square, take it like a man, like the SF fans I met around Seattle.
Of course ppl act different face to face verses on message board, but I try not to.

All that shit aside, it was a great, great, game, and we will be sure to kick the horses faces in NJ!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Did you have popcorn ?

LOL!
Yeah man, I would never do something like that, and would berate any fan for being so insensitive.
But I'm sure bowman could give a shit about alittle food falling on him. Im sure all he was focused on was:
a.) His team
b.) His career
c.) The excruciating pain coming from his mangled leg!

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Plus he posted the gif cutting the Seahawks head off.

He's a classless puke.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
They aren't adding much football talk I'll say that.

All SF does is lose bets. ;)

Ramswrath has a few redeeming qualities. He can pick a winner when his team isn't playing that is.

To anyone reading this thread you would think the Seahawks LOST with the comments made. As Ron Burgundy says "Keep it classy.".;)

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Fixed it for you.

You are correct sir. My apologies.

Its funny that Niner fans blame Roman and Harbaugh for Keapenicks performance and totally miss the obvious lack of basic skills for that position. Wilson is no Brady, but he doesn't try to be either.

Kaep can run and throw hard, but he doesn't study the game during the game and his decisions are horrible in clutch moments.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Kaep can run and throw hard, but he doesn't study the game during the game and his decisions are horrible in clutch moments.

One that last play... my gut tells me that Kaepernicks ego got in the way. They move the ball effectively into the red zone, and with plenty of time/TO's to take a few shots. He sees 1 on 1 sherm/crabtree and tries to go over the top.

He wanted to make a statement. I think Boldin got open on the streak on the other side, but he never even looked that way. He wanted to kiss the bicep and send us packing.

Not today my friends. I dont give a RIP what Sherman said in the heat of the moment. He won us the championship, and "he's the man, he's the man, he's the man, he's the man..."

Idahawk

Reaction score
Kaepernick threw 11 INTs this season , Seahawks accounted for 6 of those !

One man can't beat a team .

Free Brandon Browner

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
" This just in! Kaepernick seen in the Miami, possibly working on a trade?"

Kaeperdolphining.jpg

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Awe...he's a dolphin boy...cool.

I wonder if he'll get all greased up and take more pictures in the off season? That worked out well for the SF communities readership.

Or maybe get that tattoo "Super Bowl 48 Champs" removed from his ass with a nice coverup using a biblical quote about not getting tattoos or that the body is the temple of the lord? Ect...ect

He's an interesting mix of conflicting thoughts.

Top Bottom