• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Where's my buddy SF 16 8 80?

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
SLsxN5a.jpg

22-1390264205-13461e602daacc76c1f6627816f62434.jpg

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Naw, I think I'll hang around and watch all the feathers being puffed up and then plucked in NJ.

Like the mighty Vaginers did yesterday? If we did lose what's that say about your pathetic team?

"Who's got it better than we do...."

"The Seahawks have it better of course!" LMFAO!

Next time pick a slogan that doesn't come back to bite you in the ass. I'm sure they didn't use that yesterday after the game. hahaha...

Reaction score
Bro why are you still here? Your team is done. Your season is over. You're still lurking a Seahawks message board and honestly not even that active of a board. You're like one of 5 or 6 regular contributors. Have some dignity and fucking get lost. It's pathetic. You're like the clingy ex gf that just can't let go. You're Glen Close in fatal attraction. You just won't die. I don't think any of us even browse a 9ers board during the season. Get a life, or a job, gf, hobby or find Jesus... Whatever you need, just leave already.

Reaction score
HEY NINERS FANS DISREGARD MY CLASSES BRETHREN,,, IY WAS A GREAT GAME ND LIVED UP 2 THE HYPE..LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE INSTALLMENTS OF THIS GREAT RIVALRY.....

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
HEY NINERS FANS DISREGARD MY CLASSES BRETHREN,,, IY WAS A GREAT GAME ND LIVED UP 2 THE HYPE..LOOKING FORWARD TO MANY MORE INSTALLMENTS OF THIS GREAT RIVALRY.....

Speak for yourself brethren. You know not of what you speak. Mr SF is a troll.. And try turning caps lock off...it's the button that says "caps lock".

seer-12thman

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh, I don't know, the incomplete pass call when VD had possession, took three steps, got hit and the ball came out when he hit the ground? Giving Lynch a 1st down two or three times when he was a yard short? Plowing into the kickers planted leg and making it a running into the kicker penalty? The ridiculous fumble recovery call with Bowman (yes, I realize we got the ball back with better field position, but it shows what those douche bags were doing.) I would dare to speculate that if Kaep hadn't thrown that game ending pick, but had called a time out, or looked to his left, the officials would have thrown some bullshit flag that cost us the game.
Buddy, you take the cake for excuses and whining. Always people that know more then the officials that are on the field I guess.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Buddy, you take the cake for excuses and whining. Always people that know more then the officials that are on the field I guess.

Wanna see whining go to Ninernation.com. They are positive of a REF conspiracy against them and swear Kraporpick is the second coming who was robbed. They also are boycotting the NFL.

It's like a loony bin over there...it's awesome.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Bad calls happen, its part of the game, I don't think the could be considered "difference making".
This game may have been the greatest game in seahawks history in my opinion, it lived up to the bill. I was there, and it was the most intense game I remember with how close it stayed and shifts in momentum and turnovers.
SF played hard and with integrity, and Kaep owned his mistakes.
The BEST TEAM moves on, plain and simple! And unlike the 69ers of last year, we will bring home the Lombardi.

Richard Sherman TOOK the title back. Sorry bitches!

Reaction score
SORRY..i guess i cant be classy hen using the ord that rhymes with ducks...lets just get it done in nyc..need to get a primary receiver in the off season ...i like ho we kept the penalties don against the whiners....keep that up..peyton will bury us if we give him free yards...

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score

Thats the spirit. Those types simply need practice in acting like winners……good winners. In two weeks they can start. With this bunch it will take some doing as it seems some types inexplicably parrot the tone and attitude of the teams players. Sadly that has emulated Sherman rather than Wilson. Like I said after two weeks most of them will eventually get there.

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Like the mighty Vaginers did yesterday? If we did lose what's that say about your pathetic team?

"Who's got it better than we do...."

"The Seahawks have it better of course!" LMFAO!

Next time pick a slogan that doesn't come back to bite you in the ass. I'm sure they didn't use that yesterday after the game. hahaha...
0-2 in the Superbowl is better, huh? Not in my book.

Reaction score
1-0 in the 2014 NFC Championship game and punching our ticket to the Super Bowl is better than 0-1 and your season ending.

Why didn't you guys channel the mystical powers of the 5 rings and beat us? Oh, that's right, that shit happened 20 years ago and HAS NO RELEVANCE.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score

Sign Kraporpick quick and for a ton...he's the best player the Seahawks ever had and we're getting him for FREE!

LOL....

Top Bottom