• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

When the Saints Come Marching in .

Idahawk

Reaction score
Saints Come to Seattle for a rematch !

Saints second trip to Seattle in the playoffs , the first ended in an earthquake and their regular season game at a clink was a debacle. Saints didn't have Sproles in the first meeting and the Hawks were without Percy Harvin . The Seahawks secondary effectively shut down the saints passing game and the Saints were at a loss to stop the Seahawks offense . The Saints should be more comfortable this time around and have ended their road woes after 5 road playoff loses. Can they make it two in a row ?

Not a chance

Free Brandon Browner

Last edited:

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
We got this...I think the Seahawks lay the whoop ass down on the Aint's again. They may think they know us now...but we also know them.

I think out of all the teams in the playoffs, this one was my thought of being the best matchup for us. JMHO

Reaction score
Saints Come to Seattle for a rematch !

Saints second trip to Seattle in the playoffs , the first ended in an earthquake and their regular season game at a clink was a debacle. Saints didn't have Sproles in the first meeting and the Hawks were without Percy Harvin . The Seahawks secondary effectively shut down the saints passing game and the Saints were at a loss to stop the Seahawks offense . The Saints should be more comfortable this time around and have ended their road woes after 5 road playoff loses. Can they make it two in a row ?

Not a chance

Free Brandon Browner
Sproles was there. He just didn't do shit cause our defense was lights out that night. I expect nothing but the same if not better. Sean Payton better buy some better ear plugs this time.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
We got this...I think the Seahawks lay the whoop ass down on the Aint's again. They may think they know us now...but we also know them.

I think out of all the teams in the playoffs, this one was my thought of being the best matchup for us. JMHO

They may know us, but they don't know Percy in this offense.

Top Bottom