• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What's wrong with these Hawks?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Damn we let them score 17? What's up with these guys? :) 45-17 so far with 6:32 in the 4th?...You gotta love these guys!

Anyway, how bout those 49ers? :( LOL :laugh: Beat at home by the Colts? Bwaaaahhhha

How the mighty Niners from week one have fallen.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
9ers laying an egg at home today really suprised me.
Just a theory... I think that seattle wrote the book on handling Kapernick and Indy copied it.
Is it that if you take away his #1 target he struggles?
Seahawks are really getting better everyweek, we just completely handled the jags like expected.
THIS DEFENSE WILL BE LEGENDARY!! Nuff said....

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Can't wait to get Bruce Almighty back in this lineup as well. The pass rush will only get better but it's nice to see Clem looking good as well as Michael Bennett's presence becoming stronger. Barring any major injuries or setbacks and we beat the Texans, I think there's a very real chance this team start out at a healthy 9-0 record before facing the Falcons who are also beatable.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
HOLY 9-0! Well I think Indy/Hou/Tenessee will all be competative games. I will be very happy to be 5-1 through this gauntlet.
Bennett has really emerged, what a great pick up! Maybe we should lock him up? Hes on a one year deal. The rotation and depth at DL is awesome.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if we bring him back, just has to be for the right price considering RW3, ET, Sherman, Wagner, KJ Wright, and more have contracts coming up in the near future. Colts are another tough matchup but consider how well we've done against the run and that leaves Luck to win it by himself and even that's a tough.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I counted Hou as a lose when I went through the schedule. They are definetly tough, good defense and run game like us. That will be one of our toughest games of the year.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Texans are tough, but beatable. I think we matchup well with them. Wining that game will certainly show we can beat a good team on the road. That's what it will take to get home-field throughout.

Top Bottom