• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

What kind of fan are you?

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
9-30-2013 9-11-00 AM.jpg

I choose #2...the ass kickers!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
LOL! I dont even think thats a flag, texans brought fleece blanky to represent.... weak sauce!

Idahawk

Reaction score
Houston gives out those blankets , so fans can curl up in the fetal position and suck their thumbs , Schawb is wrapped up in one right now , while JJ rubs his back and tells him it's ok , " those mean ole Seahawks are gone now "

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Yeah, it is a blanket. What a bunch of cheap ass Texan's. They need to purchase single use team items damnit.

Burning a jersey in the parking lot is a huge waste of money...something like the money they wasted on Schaub.

I've seen lounge chairs that didn't fold up as easy as this guy. He wasn't even sacked yet and he was in the fetal position.

Idahawk

Reaction score
The " Ghost sack " in overtime ? Ya I'd burn my QBs jersey if he gave himself up like that in that situation , pathetic

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
The " Ghost sack " in overtime ? Ya I'd burn my QBs jersey if he gave himself up like that in that situation , pathetic

That was it. Pathetic. You can't play scared in the NFL. They smell the blood in the water.

He's thrown 3 pick six in 3 games? That's gonna leave a mark.

Reaction score
Houston gives out those blankets , so fans can curl up in the fetal position and suck their thumbs , Schawb is wrapped up in one right now , while JJ rubs his back and tells him it's ok , " those mean ole Seahawks are gone now "
I think JJ Watt actually wants to rip Schaub apart. He was holding back some choice words yesterday.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Love the flags, got to be careful in some cities though. I've been to 2 road games. 1st one in Green Bay, the fans there were really cool, thought it was great that we traveled all that way to see their stadium and support our team. Some tailgaters even hooked us up with some brats and beers after the game. 2nd trip was to KC, whole different situation, their fans are not so friendly, I will never go there again.

Top Bottom