• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Watching the 'Hawks in the UK

lawsio

Huddler
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a UK based Seahawks fan, but usually only ever get to watch a few games a season as Sky Sports only show a couple of games a week and rarely had the Seahawks on. For this season though I want to be able to make a better effort of watching the team.

So, I've been looking at the NFL.com Game Pass thing, but I was wondering if many people on here have this and can tell me weather its any good or not? Is there any streaming issues etc? Are all of the games shown inc postseason? Also, has anybody been able to watch the games via the browser on the PS3? Just trying to think of the best way of getting it onto the TV.

Also, can anybody give me any advice on otherways to watch it online (legit like ;) )? Are any of the American sports networks available online that show many games?

Are there any other UK based fans on here who can give me any ideas?

Cheers guys

Reaction score
im considering season pass to be honest

with regards to streaming on your PS3, search on justin.tv on game day for a channel, ive watched 3 out of the 4 pre-season on there via my ps3

OP
L

lawsio

Huddler
Reaction score
manc seahawk said:
im considering season pass to be honest

with regards to streaming on your PS3, search on justin.tv on game day for a channel, ive watched 3 out of the 4 pre-season on there via my ps3

Cheers,

What's the quality like on justin TV?

S

Seattlehawk94

Not bad at all really..

Manc, would you post those links on gameday in the Lambs forums so people who need to can catch the game?

S

Seattlehawk94

Yeah, they would qualify because they aren't in the states..

That's BS, if you live in the USA you can't get online Sunday Ticket...PIsses me off! Even screwed up MLB let's you have online Extra Innings Package...Shit, I have it on my iPhone and can watch any game in baseball at any time...The NFL and their stupid singular networks, DTV, Sprint, Sirius (thank God XM bought that out now I can get NFL on my XM), etc.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
No, Law.

You have to be a current DirecTV Customer in order to have access to their online streaming. It's lame. They could make TONS of money if they would just charge $20 a month to stream like only your favorite teams games. That way you wouldn't be getting ALL the games so they'd still have the TV selling point in hand, and create a whole new form of revenue via online streaming. Seriously stupid this hasn't been done already.

Top Bottom