• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Walter Thurmond signs with Giants

Idahawk

Reaction score
Another dude that would have been resigned in all likelihood , had he not had the off field issue .

Only a one year deal from the Giants , looks like they are being cautious with him .

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
That kinda sucks ass. A one year deal doesnt sound like a great prospect. But at least he gets paid.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
That kinda sucks ass. A one year deal doesnt sound like a great prospect. But at least he gets paid.

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

I wish he was on our roster !

Yet I understand the franchise washing its hands of the situation and doing everything it can to do away with the stigma .

It's to bad really, but it sends the message loud and clear

Free Brandon Browner

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
I wish he was on our roster !

Yet I understand the franchise washing its hands of the situation and doing everything it can to do away with the stigma .

It's to bad really, but it sends the message loud and clear

Free Brandon Browner

Only if they listen.;)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Least he didnt go to 9ers, I think he will be starter on most teams.

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I think he will be starter on most teams.
I think that might have had as much to do with the Hawks not retaining him as the off field issues. Maxwell and Jeremy Lane made Thurmond expendable and it was unlikely he would have won the starting job back. So he had little incentive to return to the Hawks on a one year deal so he took the one year deal with the Giants instead. More upside for a future contract with them as well as the opportunity to be a starter.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Maxwell and Jeremy Lane made Thurmond expendable and it was unlikely he would have won the starting job back.

No doubt, I think J. Lane can be a shut down guy with his quicks and aggressiveness.

Also we have some depth at the position that we haven't even seen!

Top Bottom