• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Vote for Wilson twice !

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
You can vote here for Wilson as Air Player of the Week, and also vote here for Wilson as NFL Rookie of the Week.

Yeah, yeah <crunch, crunch - chewing on crow>

He is still short.

The nice thing about having RW to bitch about, I tend to not bitch about Lynch.

As far as historical stats for RB's go, this may be Lynch's high point of his carreer. He had a nice run of 4 - 100+ yard games.

Lynch has 250 carries for 1138 and 6 TDs.

AP is pulling away with 234 carries for 1446 yards and 8 TDs. 3 RB's are right behind Lynch.

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah <crunch, crunch - chewing on crow>

He is still short.

The nice thing about having RW to bitch about, I tend to not bitch about Lynch.

As far as historical stats for RB's go, this may be Lynch's high point of his carreer. He had a nice run of 4 - 100+ yard games.

Lynch has 250 carries for 1138 and 6 TDs.

AP is pulling away with 234 carries for 1446 yards and 8 TDs. 3 RB's are right behind Lynch.

You have no reason to bitch about Lynch... I'm sorry he's not a Saint like Pastor Alexander, but the dude runs much harder than Shaun ever did!

This isn't 1920. There are ghetto people in the NFL. There are people born and raised in Oakland. There are people that smoke bud, drink 40's of Old English and listen to E-40. GET THE FUCK OVER IT!

There are people that drink and drive... just like most everyone else! The difference is, when they get popped they don't just end up on the MugShot.com websites, they end up on ESPN.com, etc.

Like Charles Barkley said, "I am not a role model”. Parents need to quit looking to athletes to “raise your kids” and be the role models themselves.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Good points, shit changed a lot after that dui with Lynch.

That is why Barkley is a pile of shit, he may not want to be a role model but he was. Fucker makes millions, does commecials and disrespects his own race.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
The Ice Man wins offensive player of the week a Seahawk hasn't done this since SA ! Oh ya he's a rook ! Dam the future is so bright I gotta wear shades !

Top Bottom