• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Visit the F2FA site of the Colts!

Reaction score
That's a good looking stadium... Don't see a lot of football fields with retractable roofs... The only other one I can think of is that giant toaster they call a stadium in Arizona.

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
On its debut a couple weeks ago they were talking about how when they open the roof, they lose all their air conditioning. Dumbasses.

IndyClick

Huddler
Reaction score
Don't be fooled, we're just being nice to you Indy fans to get to Indy Amber mwahahaha.

Btw I haven't really gotten to see the new Indy stadium, is it another dome?[/quote]

Bob....Im sorry to break this to you, but Indy Amber is an automated newsbot. At least the posts are. Now the chick they use in the pic....she's real. Just dont know who she is.... :harvey:

Reaction score
IndyClick said:
Bob....Im sorry to break this to you, but Indy Amber is an automated newsbot. At least the posts are. Now the chick they use in the pic....she's real. Just dont know who she is.... :harvey:

I still love her :'( :lol: :lol:.

Top Bottom