• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Visit the F2FA site of the Colts!

Colts*Blue

Huddler
Reaction score
Hello from ColtFreaks.....coming off a Sunday Night high! Thanks for the invite.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Yo Colt Freaks!

We are hungry for a win now! We look to come into your house and knock you all down a notch!!

But before we do that; what is bob sanders status for game?

Reaction score
I tried to create an account on there, but it says I've been blocked! I've never even been on the site please someone from the site let me know what I need to do or help me get on! Thanks!

Hawk096.

Reaction score
Hawk096 said:
I tried to create an account on there, but it says I've been blocked! I've never even been on the site please someone from the site let me know what I need to do or help me get on! Thanks!

Hawk096.

That happened to me too... I had to try a bunch of different email addresses. ones I tried (just imagine the @whatever.com at the end since I don't really want to give out all my email addresses lol): bob_flipaburger, bob.flipaburger, and ajl77772000. None of those worked so I went with adamlispie@_____.com and that one worked.

Colts*Blue

Huddler
Reaction score
szat said:
Yo Colt Freaks!

We are hungry for a win now! We look to come into your house and knock you all down a notch!!

Pretty sure he'll be inactive. He hasn't practised yet this season. Plus Freeney may have a quad tear, depending on severity, he could be out several weeks or the rest of the season. Good news for you guys, I guess.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Colts*Blue said:
szat said:
Yo Colt Freaks!

Pretty sure he'll be inactive. He hasn't practised yet this season. Plus Freeney may have a quad tear, depending on severity, he could be out several weeks or the rest of the season. Good news for you guys, I guess.

Okay then, I stand my original statement. How you guys at safety?

Good luck Colts, thanks for coming on.

Colts*Blue

Huddler
Reaction score
szat said:
Colts*Blue said:
szat said:
Yo Colt Freaks!

Okay then, I stand my original statement. How you guys at safety?

Good luck Colts, thanks for coming on.

Melvin Bullitt is playing safety and he's good, but he's no Bob Sanders. But then Bob Sanders isn't Bob Sanders a lot of the time.

What about your team's injuries? Sounds like you have even more than we do.

Reaction score
Colts*Blue said:
Melvin Bullitt is playing safety and he's good, but he's no Bob Sanders. But then Bob Sanders isn't Bob Sanders a lot of the time.

What about your team's injuries? Sounds like you have even more than we do.

We definitely won't have: Marcus Trufant (our best DB), Leroy Hill (maybe our best LB), Josh Wilson (CB), or Sean Locklear (OT).

We MIGHT have: Walter Jones, Matt Hasselbeck, and Lofa Tatupu.

I'm not sure about Justin Griffith... I don't even know what his injury is.

IndyClick

Huddler
Reaction score
What?! You guys are welcoming other teams fans to post? And not saying "GO HOME TROLL"! and "GET OFF OUR BOARD!" like the Cardinals fans? A pleasant change of pace....thanks.

S

Seattlehawk94

LMAO @ Coltfan on that site talking about you guys having weak smack talk..

Shit....I didn't think you guys went over to talk smack... :lol:

LMAO@ Colts "fans"....Saw a few of them at a game in the Dome where they used to sell opponents tickets and they looked like they were on a Mormon mission...None of them wore colors and there were more dudes in Dockers than there are at a Pottery Barn when their wives drag them to the "silk plant sale"..

Fucking unreal....They just started thinking of becoming fans when they drafted Gomer Pyle to play QB and most of them still don't get why the Irsays are hated by REAL NFL fans...

Basically a bitch team that's 10 years removed from being a constant 3-13 every year team (hell, even in our bad years were at least middle of the pack) who jumped on the bandwagon because Larry Bird left the Pacers to knock up more chicks so he could abandon the kids. They stole a team from Baltimore and even the old Colts players want nothing to do with their pissant one horse (I made a pun!) town.

Shit...Johnny Unitas wouldn't even shake Gomer's hand because he's a Indiananoplace loser...Why'd ya'll hang onto the Colts name anyway couldn't you have thought of something "original" like having to do with auta racin' or industrial parks or some shit that "says" Indiananoplace?

Though I do like that Indy Amber chick tell her to give me call! :lol:

Welcome to the site Indy fans....You wants "smack"? You gots it.... :lol:

Seriously Indyfans....We cool....Glad to have ya up in here....Hope you stay around and get some good natured banter up in here this week....We can dish it and take it...And shake hands and say "good game" win or lose, just make sure if you do lose (if Apple Sauce is playing not likely) come back and do the walk of shame....Hate fans who come up in here, lose then bitch out and don't even bother to show up and say "Good Game"...That's bushleague shit..

Colts*Blue

Huddler
Reaction score
IndyClick said:
What?! You guys are welcoming other teams fans to post? And not saying "GO HOME TROLL"! and "GET OFF OUR BOARD!" like the Cardinals fans? A pleasant change of pace....thanks.

Personally, I don't do smack talk, but have no problem with others having some fun particularly game week. Our problem at ColtFreaks and other Colts message boards I've been to are the obnoxious Pat's trolls who arrive and stay, and stay, and staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. They've completely run rampant over the Indianapolis Star board and with no moderation, most real Colts fans have left there.

So I suggest you don't go to the Star message board for any info.

As for Freeney, Adam Schefter reported this morning that Freeney's MRI was negative and he'll be out 2-3 weeks. If accurate, that means he'll miss this week against you guys, then next week vs the 0-3 Titans, then there is a bye week. The team definitely dodged a bullet there.

Anyone know what the spread is for the game yet?

S

Seattlehawk94

Harrah's has no line...Think they are waiting to find out about Hass...

I trust Harrah's over all Vegas bookies, so I'm waiting for them to set something.....Should be later today they'll post a line after the other books have a set number....My guess is it's going to be 6.5 Colts and if Hass is going to start they lower it to 3.5 Colts...Just a hunch... ;)

On a side note...If you guys stay and stay and stay...We won't mind....Nice to have other fans repin' their teams even when we don't play them, even if it's just to give us updates on what's going on around the league...

Like I said, we do smack somewhat but it's tongue in cheek....We are all fans (a year ago I wouldn't have said that--lol) and it's all for fun....We used to be "THE" smack site for Seahawks talk, we still have an edge in terms of not sugar coating shit (unlike other Seahawks sites where if you rip our own team you get banned) but we don't really go into anything more than just friendly bullshit and banter...Anything said isn't personal...It's just a game....

Colts*Blue

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
We used to be "THE" smack site for Seahawks talk, we still have an edge in terms of not sugar coating shit (unlike other Seahawks sites where if you rip our own team you get banned) but we don't really go into anything more than just friendly bullshit and banter...Anything said isn't personal...It's just a game....

That would be Colts.com for us.

We have fans from other teams....most Titans, who are tolerable, but the Pats fans (at least those who troll) are not there for any productive discussion, just incessant Brady and Bellichick ball washing. It get old.......fast.

Anyway, nice to hang with you folks for a few days.

Reaction score
Yeah Freeney will miss this weeks game against the Seahawks and then some. So look for us to try and establish the running game to open up the air.

IndyClick

Huddler
Reaction score
Colts*Blue said:
IndyClick said:

Personally, I don't do smack talk, but have no problem with others having some fun particularly game week. Our problem at ColtFreaks and other Colts message boards I've been to are the obnoxious Pat's trolls who arrive and stay, and stay, and staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. They've completely run rampant over the Indianapolis Star board and with no moderation, most real Colts fans have left there.

As for Freeney, Adam Schefter reported this morning that Freeney's MRI was negative and he'll be out 2-3 weeks. If accurate, that means he'll miss this week against you guys, then next week vs the 0-3 Titans, then there is a bye week. The team definitely dodged a bullet there.

Oh, Ive seen the cesspool know as the Colts IndyStar Board. Pats fans are the worst.....

Anywho, kudos to the Seahawks fan, who from what I have read so far, have class and respect.

edit: BTW...I think your stadium rocks!

Reaction score
IndyClick said:
Colts*Blue said:
IndyClick said:

Oh, Ive seen the cesspool know as the Colts IndyStar Board. Pats fans are the worst.....

Anywho, kudos to the Seahawks fan, who from what I have read so far, have class and respect.

edit: BTW...I think your stadium rocks!

Don't be fooled, we're just being nice to you Indy fans to get to Indy Amber mwahahaha.

Btw I haven't really gotten to see the new Indy stadium, is it another dome?

Colts*Blue

Huddler
Reaction score
The stadium has a retractable roof and a large window at one end which opens.

Here is a link to some photos:

http://www.colts.com/sub.cfm?id=238&pag ... on_dynamic

2008_lucas_wide2.jpg

Top Bottom