• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Unger Out for Season

Reaction score
I guess that's why they brought back Mansfield Wrotto today.

They also released CB Kennard Cox to make room for Leroy Hill.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
We shouldn't be affected by this. Just plug Stacy Andrews right in there and boom. He played and started for the Eagles at guard for his whole career, right?

Reaction score
12thManFan;50314 said:
We shouldn't be affected by this. Just plug Stacy Andrews right in there and boom. He played and started for the Eagles at guard for his whole career, right?
He played guard last season. Before that he played for the Bengals at tackle.

Reaction score
Lots of options...

Andrews, Hamilton, Pitts... or they could move Locklear inside.. his biggest weakness is getting beat by quick edge rushers, wouldn't have that issue inside on passing plays. My only concern would be if he would be a good run blocker inside. In this case put Andrews at right tackle.

PC and Co. will figure this out

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
So our line would look like

Polombus (Okung when he returns) l Gibson l Spencer l Locklear l Andrews

Reaction score
Okung has also been ruled out for Sunday according to Seahawks.com, so the line will look like this:

Polumbus | Gibson | Spencer | Andrews | Locklear

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Man, I really think the FO is did a good job shoring up the line and plugging guys as needed but stop already with OL injury bug here! Unger lost will be a hit I think, and its hard to get cohesion when were playing musical chairs with OLmen. They are doing a really good job though.

I thought hamilton was back for Gibson at LG.

Reaction score
szat;50338 said:
Man, I really think the FO is did a good job shoring up the line and plugging guys as needed but stop already with OL injury bug here! Unger lost will be a hit I think, and its hard to get cohesion when were playing musical chairs with OLmen. They are doing a really good job though.

I thought hamilton was back for Gibson at LG.
Hamilton is the backup LG and center.

What I'm wondering is if having a big guy like Stacy Andrews will help open up some running lanes. It usually seems like our OL is getting pushed around when they try to run which typically results in a minimal gain or loss.

Reaction score
I can see us doing a few power runs to the right side on Sunday... Andrews should be able to create a few holes for Justin. That's all he needs, give him a small hole and he will hit it and be gone.

Top Bottom