• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TY Hilton owns us !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Not a good match up, I would always consider putting WT3 on the smaller shifter dudes. I think TY snuck up on everyone.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
I think I'm tired of poor officiating. I'm not trying to blame the loss on it but I think there were multiple questionable calls. However, he only had a big day because of blown assignments.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
They definitely got some calls that we did not. The deciding factor to me though was the fact that we settled for too many field goals and didn't get in the end zone. We moved the ball easily between the twenties and couldn't finish the drives. Another disappointing point of the game for me was Sherman just trotting down the field behind Hilton on his first score. ET made him slow up and if Sherman had played the whole play 100% he may have been there to push him out of bounds. Officiating was terrible for sure, but there were many missed opportunities for us to still win the game.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Another disappointing point of the game for me was Sherman just trotting down the field behind Hilton on his first score.

Yeah... way weak sauce on that one, and then the ensuing bitching and moaning after the TD.

Top Bottom