• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

two tickets for cards game

navyhawk51

Huddler
Reaction score
Hey huddle I had bought three tickets, one for myself and two for my family members, from my command for the cards game. One of my family members has duty tomorrow so they wont be able to go.

So, I have two tickets available for the game. they are SEC 327 ROW BB Seat 5,6. Season tickets are $45 per game, and there for I will sell them for face value.

IF your interested please respond back to me here, or facebook http://www.facebook.com/ingram1225 or on twitter.com/ingram1225 or [email protected] OR CONTACT Seattlehawk94, find out where we have our pre game tailgating BBQ at and show up there tomorrow. I'll be there, with tickets in hand.

First two that respond will be able to buy the tickets. Thank you

Top Bottom