• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Training Camp?

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Anyone sign up to go to training camp? They have a myriad of different times and days available. I think it is going to be shitty compared to Cheney, but maybe I will be surprised.

Reaction score
I signed up for Aug. 3rd and 8th @ the VMAC and then two more at Husky Stadium (don't remember the dates, and too lazy to check the calender).

I have never been to Cheney, but from what I hear, why in Gods name would it be any worse?

OP
SeaHawksHuddle

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Cheney sucks as a place to go. But camp there was awesome for fans. I wanted signatures from D-Jack, Nate, and Bobby Engram. So I just walked into the locker room and chatted with them for a while. No security, do what you want. We would wander over to the player's dorms and walk around campus at EWU with them. It was just really open and I doubt VMAC will be anything close to that.

Reaction score
Yeah, you're definitely not going to walk into the VMAC locker room.

I guess I can see you're point. Either way I am stoked to watch them practice!

Anyone planning on going to the broncos preseason game?

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Yeah, you're definitely not going to walk into the VMAC locker room.

I guess I can see you're point. Either way I am stoked to watch them practice!

Anyone planning on going to the broncos preseason game?

I am planning on going to that game. I am rally excited for the season. cant wait.

CurryFan59

Huddler
Reaction score
The Husky Stadium practices are free. Only VMAC is charing $5.00 for transfer. I will be attending both Husky Stadium practices

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Never got to go to Cheney always wanted too, if Id known it was that loose....

Got tickets for VMAC 8/17, will be so sweet. Hopeing to get yanks /ms tickets that weekend as well.
Cant wait!

Top Bottom