• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Trading Down

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Looks like teams are starting to really talk about trading. Who knows if it is just smoke screens, but there is talk of Washington, cleveland, seattle and the jets looking to work deals for sanchez. Also It looks like staffords agent is trying to get a better deal from the rams or seahawks. The Lions have given stafford until friday to get the deal done or they sign curry who has already agreed to a deal.

Reaction score
Here is a history of how Jim Mora's drafts in Atlanta have shared out. Who they took with what picks and in what round. Also has two other players they could have taken with that pick and where they ended up.
Thursdays Article

Reaction score
The Redskins have talked about a number of scenarios, especially this one: trading from 13th to fourth and selecting Sanchez, then dealing Campbell to another team, perhaps the Minnesota Vikings, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers or the Jets -- to recoup lost picks.
I'm not exactly sure what they would give up, but apparently they know they will lose good picks if they will have to give up Campbell to get them back from the Vikings/Buccs.

If Curry is off the board and the Seahawks believe they can get what they want at 13th (Maybe a RB or WR) then they should go for it. Moving down a few spots and gaining maybe a 2nd Round pick would be a great pickup. Even 3rd and 4th round picks would be good.

Reaction score
And I hope you are right.

Seahawk Freak said:
Dont see it. I love Curry, but Seattle traded J.P because they had too much money going to LB's. I see Washing trading with K.C. Maybe, but not with Seattle. I would love to trade out of the 4, but dont think there are any teams that will want to move into the top 5. There are no real players in this draft that warrant the money that goes to the top 5.

Draft Prediction:

1. Lions -Smith
2. Rams -Stafford
3. Chiefs - Curry
4. Hawks - Sanchez
5. Browns - Crabtree

Reaction score
I know the Seahawks have before for some bum called Kennedy.........heard of him?

LAhawkFAN said:
40% chance we trade down? :eek:

I say 5% chance, it just doesn't happen. Can't recall the last time someone traded into top 5.
Let's just hope we don't screw up and pass on a 10 minute pick.

Top Bottom