• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tony G might be on the block...

Reaction score
Do we want him and what is reasonable compensation for a guy that is likely to retire after this year??

I'd give up a 3rd or a 4th and 5th... If he's healthy, he gives the Hawks a big weapon in the passing game and could be huge in the playoffs and SB.

Picture this...

Tate split out left, Sidney to the right. Two TE set with Miller and Tony G. Wilson in the gun with Harvin to his left.

That would be a tough match up for a lot of people.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Hell yes I'd take him , almost 0 TE out put with all the injuries , doubt they would trade him to us

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
Hell yes I'd take him , almost 0 TE out put with all the injuries , doubt they would trade him to us
Well if they realize their season is in the tank and the likely hood he doesn't play past this season, I don't know if they'd turn it down if the price is right.

My concern is they may honor his wishes and not trade him out of respect. Or, he could retire after being traded.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I was thinking last night after the game 'wonder if Tony will retire now that alt has cashed it in.' Is it true he is on the market?

OP
#ONE
Reaction score
I was thinking last night after the game 'wonder if Tony will retire now that alt has cashed it in.' Is it true he is on the market?
I haven't seen anything official. Just speculation from Jason LaConfora

Top Bottom