• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TO on his way to Seattle....

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I think TO knows that one fuck up and Pete has no problem putting him on the bench, no other teams want him, and this is his last chance..

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more.. The risk is very low. and the reward could be very high.. Just his presence alone will cause the defense to re-think there game plan, which will open up more running run for Beast Mode..

Idahawk

Reaction score
He's a big target with great hands and will go get TD passes in the red zone . I totally see his role as the same as BMW was to MH, a go to guy !

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Spoken like a true 49er. Well you have to have a weak team to let ONE GUY destroy it. I mean lets get real, there are 53 dudes in a locker room, one bad apple will get weeded out. Our team is solid!

No one is saying he is going to destroy the team he plays for. Despite his superb physical abilities of the past and his talent, his wonderful personality and inability to keep his mouth shut made him a net negative for teams he played with. Do you think it was a good thing for Philly to sign him and then have to give him the boot after saying to the media that the team lacked class?

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
well he did finally get philly to the SB after many consecutive years of not being able to make it over the hump, and then not to mention the fact he almost won them the game with his gutsy performance

Reaction score
It would be pretty ticky-tack to penalize us for that considering Owens is a 15 year vet. I highly doubt he needs that time to adjust.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Rules are rules and we broke one , I'm sure it will be a minor slap on the wrist.

I will say this about TO, I hate the guy personally.

A while back he was on episode of a program my wife records . He has about 5-6 kids with different women and hasn't been paying his child support or spousal support of any kind. He barely knows his kids from lack of visitation. On the show one of his younger daughters ran right up to him and hugged him and he broke down on the spot. From there the shows host tore him apart about the kind of man he was and for the way he has treated his own family and others over the years. You could see the pain in his eyes as he apologized and vowed to change his life and I believed him. This may not be his second chance by far and away but I think its a new start for a changed person and I hope he can help our team win games.

Top Bottom