• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TO on his way to Seattle....

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
He is signed as everyone has heard by now. But the one positive I will say about it, besides Lynch, TO does give the offense some more attitude and physicallity. At Sunday's training camp moch game, the defense absolutely dominated and was completely intimidating as hell. They need to even the scales.

Reaction score
While I don't think TO's showboating days are behind him(nor will the likely ever be), I doubt he'll ever do anything like THAT again.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Exactly, I mean that was 12 yrs ago, jeez. and it was very polorizing.
Ppl often do not change, but they do mature. We are talking about a 40 yr. old ude that was to play ball.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Liked what TO had to say in today's interview. I'm definetly warming up to the idea, he seems to really be tryin to shake a old perception. What is the worst he's done? Cry on the podium? Throw a QB (or three:) under the bus? sharpie incident? Dallas Star incident?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Seattle currently has 40 players from last year.

We had 8 WR's (6 active, 2 practice), let's say we keep 8 again.

Obviously the Rookies (none were drafted) are at risk but I think Duck fans can speak for Tuinei, that would be a mistake. (say 2 go). 3 more, so who do we lose to keep TO? Butler/Lockette/Durham?

We have 13 WR's:
Owens, Terrell
Edwards, Braylon
Obomanu, Ben
Rice, Sidney
Butler, Deon
Martin, Charly
Tate, Golden
Baldwin, Doug
Durham, Kris
Lockette, Ricardo
Bates, Phil
Tuinei, Lavasier
Kearse, Jermaine

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I hear Lockette has horrible hands and that Durham keeps getting dinged up. Butler is also an easy casualty as a hold over from the Mora stint.

Reaction score
Lockette and Durham are still PS eligible, but Lockette will probably get snatched up quickly if we put him there.

Rice
Owens
Baldwin
Tate
Lockette
Obomanu
maybe Edwards or Butler if we decide to keep 7.

Reaction score
TO seems humbled... We'll see, but he doesn't seem to be the cancer he used to be. I don't think he's the TO you guys had in San Fran.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Truer words were never spoken. You would be wise to stay away from that POS.

Spoken like a true 49er. Well you have to have a weak team to let ONE GUY destroy it. I mean lets get real, there are 53 dudes in a locker room, one bad apple will get weeded out. Our team is solid!

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I think TO knows this is his last chance to play in the NFL, and like he said in the press conference, he is here to compete and play with the team not be the center of attention.. If he can do that, he is still big, strong and fast, which lets face it we need that in a WR.. A threat down the field, opens up the running game for Beast mode.. So even though at first I was like fuck TO, but now if he isnt a joke on or off the field and come to play ball, could be a good move.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
I'll be happy to eat these words later. T.O. is a huge mistake. If we were still doing weekly P.C. ratings I'd give him a 2. Bad, bad, bad....

Cmoney

Huddler
Reaction score
I guess we will have to see, Im NO TO fan at all.. But if he came to play ball and not be center of attention.. It could be a good pick up

Reaction score
To me it seems like if this was TO from 5-10 years ago he would be throwing a fit over not getting to wear 81. Not saying that proves anything, its just a sign that he may have matured a bit.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Oh you know he is stewing inside. If he has a little success it will all come blasting out.

Top Bottom