• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

TO on his way to Seattle....

206EaglesFan

Huddler
Reaction score
what say you?

Softykjr
#NFL League source told me tonight that WR Terrell Owens is on his way to Seattle to visit with the #Seahawks. No word on tryout/contract
8/5/12 7:54 PM

Softykjr
Again, dont know in what capacity T.O. will be visiting Hawks. Dont know if he's coming to chat/tryout/sign.
8/5/12 7:59 PM

Paybacktimes

Huddler
Reaction score
I think Pete is just uncovering all the stones that he can looking for best people for the price. I would think TO could be bought for a fairly low price due to the lack of interest elsewhere in him. As long as the attitude is not the corrupted one from the past he could be valuable if he still shows the moves and speed.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I think after Rice and Baldwin (maybe Tate), we do not really have much for WRs. So why not throw a bunch of shit at the wall and see what sticks? Especially considering that you cannot really count on Rice being healthy.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
My respect for PC has dropped to a new low. This team is in its infancy why in the hell would we even be considering "Locker Room Destroyer"?

We've got a lot of promising young WR's so let's bring in TO so they can learn how to be as screwed up as him. Nice roll models. I think PC might lose his team in his quest to win.

Idahawk

Reaction score
A QB controversy, a possible RB suspension, an all around douch bag in Edwards and now lets bring in a total head case that is desperate to make money to pay his back child support. Lets get Ryan Leaf too and make it a party .

Get your popcorn ready and stock the locker room with booze its the Seattle Jailhawks.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Im still pissed about the sharpee incident, so unless he has off the chart numbers, I say NO to TO!

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
What do you like better Seattle Bengals or Seattle Raiders?

Sure hope they win a lot of games, there isn't much else to be proud of.

OP
206EaglesFan

206EaglesFan

Huddler
Reaction score
Well TO ran a sub 4.5 40 during his tryout today....sounds like you guys are going to sign him.

Reaction score
This is being made into a much bigger deal than it really is. Owens will be gone before the regular season.

Reaction score
Some of you are being overly dramatic. It's training camp. They haven't even signed him... Just brought him in for a try out. Chill the eff out.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Go ahead and shrug it off , but TO usually makes every team he tries out for and we have a spot available . I don't buy camp meat with him at all. He is here to earn a job and will probably get one even if its a back up job. PC loves to save the down trodden especially if they come at a bargain basement price.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Go ahead and shrug it off , but TO usually makes every team he tries out for and we have a spot available . I don't buy camp meat with him at all. He is here to earn a job and will probably get one even if its a back up job. PC loves to save the down trodden especially if they come at a bargain basement price.

I agree. Although, a small part of me hopes for the best. Peter King says T.O. is humbled and, if he truly is, perhaps we can get a few TDs out of him. My only concern then would be, how long would the humility last if he starts performing well?

Top Bottom