• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tim Tebow to hold Private Workout for Seattle

Reaction score
Tebow will hold a private work-out for the Seahawks and Bills this week according to NFL.com. Tebow the former Florida Gator QB and Heisman Winner has adjusted his throwing mechanics and worked out at the NFL Columbine in Indianapolis the week before Free Agency opened up. It's possible he might be drafted later in the rounds and used to learn the system from the new coaching staff and the NFL speed of game from Matt Hasselbeck.

Reaction score
There are teams that will take him before the start of the 3rd round. He shouldn't go early, but it will happen.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Ya its hard to see Tebow dropping passed the 3rd knowing that he is gonna be charming the asses off of everyone he interviews with.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
god if we use anything higher than 4th round on him id be pissed, i mean i really REALLY dont want him but if he's there real late we might as well same with colt mccoy

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Hah..I know I'm gonna be totally alone on this one.

But I'd be totally stoked if we used our 3rd rounder on him.

You can only imagine, me being a huge Gator fan and having seen him live on 2 different occasions and seeing what a beast he is. He could totally be an x-factor in close games for us, you guys have to consider his intangibles and pure athleticism. I understand he's not a pro-ready QB and I certainly would not want us to draft him ahead of any far more needed positions. But like I said, if we can get him somewhere in the 3rd round or maybe a really late 2nd (I dont know how, but you never know what last minute draft position trades will be made), he could totally come in on 3rd down and maybe just get that yard we need on a sneak, if anything take a hit better then most of the rookie QB prospects out there. Taking a hit being a very likely reality for any QB on this team. I'm of course extremely biased because I love the gators, loved Timmy and love the hawks, but he can be a play maker guys....

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
We don't have a 3rd round pick and I don't see us taking him with our 2nd round selection.

Walddo

Huddler
Reaction score
Gotcha, well of course if we dont trade for a 3rd rounder. Not saying we will, but teams do it all the time. The Patriots always trade their draft picks around, we have new personnel, maybe new decisions. We will probably remain with no 3rd round, but theres always the possibility of trades.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;45845 said:
I don't want to hear all the "God" blessed me this "God" gave birth to me that ALL THE TIME!

Well, he does overdo that... wouldn't be so bad if he didn't wear it out... nothing with giving your creator credit! I just don't think he can make it @ the next level...

Hawk30

Huddler
Reaction score
I dont think hes ready to be an nfl qb either. BUT theres a little piece of me deep down that wants/thinks he will be a great 'x-factor' or maybe god forbid a qb somewhere!!! I think it would be hilarious if he turned out to be great!......just to silence everyone who hates him for bein great at Florida! That bein said I dont want the seahawks to take him before the 6th if hes there.

Reaction score
SeahawkWag;45845 said:
I don't want to hear all the "God" blessed me this "God" gave birth to me that ALL THE TIME!

The fact that he realizes how blessed he is and acknowledges it is one of the best things about this kid......

You can never do enough for God..... Especially thanking him.

Reaction score
Tired of hearing about him. Quit thanking him and thank the line that protected you (teammates). That is what I want to hear.

Seahawks have contacted Philly about aquiring Cobb fyi.

Hawk30

Huddler
Reaction score
#ONE;45919 said:
What do you have against God?

Is it because he blessed Tebow.. and not you... ? : (

I dont have anything against God! Its called a figure of speech. If you could read between the lines I kind like Tebow despite the fact that everyone hates him now cause the "scouts" say he sucks!.......and god blessed me pretty well thank you very much!!

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
SeahawkWag;45934 said:
Tired of hearing about him. Quit thanking him and thank the line that protected you (teammates). That is what I want to hear.

Seahawks have contacted Philly about aquiring Cobb fyi.

Ummmm do you mean Kolb?

Reaction score
God didn't help his Wonderlic score

While former Florida quarterback [ame]http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/tracker/player?draftyear=2010&id=24889[/ame] wowed evaluators with his on-field performance at the NFL combine last month, he scored a 22 out of 50 on the Wonderlic test, the Palm Beach Post reported, citing an NFL source.
The 12-minute test measures an individual's learning and problem-solving abilities.
According to the Post, the average Wonderlic score for an NFL quarterback is 24. The newspaper also reported that the quarterback prospects in Mel Kiper Jr.'s latest rankings on ESPN.com -- [ame]http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/tracker/player?draftyear=2010&id=25545[/ame] of Oklahoma (36), [ame]http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/tracker/player?draftyear=2010&id=25548[/ame] of Texas (25) and [ame]http://insider.espn.go.com/nfldraft/draft/tracker/player?draftyear=2010&id=25716[/ame] of Notre Dame (23) -- scored higher than Tebow.

Top Bottom