• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Tim Ruskell to Resign Today

Reaction score
It's official the Tim Ruskell days have come to an end. After speculation earlier in the week that Ruskell would be fired in which it appeared to be just a false report. Ruskell has decided to take the matters into his own hand and re-sign as President and General Manager. He took over the Seahawks in 2005 and played a vital role in leading the Seahawks to it's first ever Super Bowl appearance, but since then he has heard his share of critismn (spelling it's late) and has finally decided it's enough. Ruskell was in the final year of his five-year deal he had signed in 2005. Jim Mora was his main selection for head coach and he was a main reason Mike Holmgren retired after the 2008 season. Now the question will arise who replaces Ruskell will Holmy and if so what changes will be made? Now the waiting part starts, but until the Seahawks still have a season to finish without the man who drafted and signed a core of the players- Tim Ruskell.

Sources:
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/s ... ell03.html

OP
Hawk096
Reaction score
Thanks Bob! Yeah sorry when you have three essays due in six-hours and it's 3:00 AM your time you're not all there! I was actually on the way to fix it, but you saved me that! Thanks again! Sorry to have scared you lol!

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Come home Holmy!!!

One Down, Three to go!

Next out the door....JM JR.........

Welcome to town Mr Gruden! PLEASE!!!!

Reaction score
Seahawk Freak said:
Come home Holmy!!!

One Down, Three to go!

Next out the door....JM JR.........

Welcome to town Mr Gruden! PLEASE!!!!
Jim Mora isn't going anywhere and who are the other 2? I assume Knapp/Bradley? Monte Kiffin thinks highly of Gus Bradley and recommended him to Mora. Knapp is getting better at his play calling and changing coordinators again will just hurt the team more. Most of the guys are still learning the plays too. ;)

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Wow, this is big.
Has anyone seen the press conference on this yet?

Part of me is sad that ol' ruskell goin (DONT DENY HE WAS PART US MAKING IT TO SEVERAL PLAYOFF RUNS HATERS!)

and part of me is excited about the next guy, and who that will be?

The is door cracks open for Holmy now... :?:

Striker

Huddler
Reaction score
This my friends was the greatest news I have seen all season!

Holmgren and Zorn need to come back together. Loved it when Holmgren defended Zorn against the Skins when he was interviewed about the Skins taking play calling from Zorn. Home sweet Home! (While we dream of this reunion why not try to bring back Hutch...I know just a dream*sob*.)

Irish Hawk 12

Huddler
Reaction score
Well Why do you think Mike was telling other teams he was not interested he could come back to work anytime after that year off he promised his wife, I really think he still has his sights set on coming back as GM of the Seahawks, as far as Jim Mora as coach he is doing well with what he has to work with this year.

I know a lot of you want a Superbowl win as much as I do but that is not going to happen TILL we get the right players for the O-line and beef up the D-line and REALLY Look for Matt's Replacement and it is NOT Seneca.

Top Bottom