• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

This is a great trailer...

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Epic battle for all the spoils of war!

Play and you may be injured. Sit and you will stay healthy at least awhile.

And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they will never take our NFC championship!

:)

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
Epic battle for all the spoils of war!

Play and you may be injured. Sit and you will stay healthy at least awhile.

And dying in your bed many years from now, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance, to come back here as young men and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they will never take our NFC championship!

:)
Lol, I like the Braveheart reference. Of course, that works for the Niners, since we have an NFC Championship to defend. Sadly, Seattle doesn't.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Lol, I like the Braveheart reference. Of course, that works for the Niners, since we have an NFC Championship to defend. Sadly, Seattle doesn't.

Actually you lost that when you lost the Super Bowl. This years trophy is based on the current tournament or they would have given you an automatic entry for last years win. ;)

Last years champion has no relevance. Especially in Seattle.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually you lost that when you lost the Super Bowl. This years trophy is based on the current tournament or they would have given you an automatic entry for last years win. ;)

Last years champion has no relevance. Especially in Seattle.

No they didn't they are indeed the defending NFC champs. There is some relevance since the 9ers have been there before whereas the Seahawks haven't (this roster not 2005). It is the advantage the AFC will have in super bowl QB play with either Manning or Mr. Giselle.

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
"Well then, that is something we'll have to remedy."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SF 16 8 80

Huddler
Reaction score
"And the answer your question is yes - if you fight for me, you get to kill the Seahawks."

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Like Longshanks your reign ends...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
We are the men from the north, we are the Scotts!

Love the trailer btw, well done, depicting both sides.

Top Bottom