• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The story behind the Sherman - Crabtree beef

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
In AZ at a charity event Sherman reached out to shake Crabtree's hand because he had never met him before and Crabs not only didn't shake his hand, he slapped it away. Crabtree then he got up to fight Sherman and the attendees had to break it up. Sherman didn't even know Crabtree at the time and this setup the hatred between the two players.

This all confirmed on the radio by a witness to the incident. Also Sherman was mic'ed up Sunday and as Sherman stated they would see what he said to Crabs after the game and how Crabs disrespected him again by hitting him in the face and slapping his hand again.

Not excusing Sherman because he admits he was out of line yesterday...but it puts the entire series of events in context.

And screw the Whiners, they thought T.O. was hilarious taking the sharpie out and disrespecting us back them. So they can kiss my @ss. You got beat twice...take it like a man.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I just don't like them painting Sherm as a bad guy when clearly Crabtree was the instigator. I did hear this story surface last night so vindication is coming. I think it is cool that he never said what it was the Crabtree did in the off season.

I get the felling that they could be friends but Crabtree refused to shake his hand twice.

Top Bottom