• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The next 4 games...

GB, @CAR, @STL, NE how many of those games do we win?

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 7 58.3%

Votes: 3 25.0%

Votes: 1 8.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
These next 4 games could define the first half of our season. I think we need at least two wins.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
If we beat Green Bay, I think we its possible to get on a roll and win all 4. But I say we win 2.

Reaction score
I really think we can pull three. Wouldn't surprise me if we won one or two, but I think it will all hinge on the GB game.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
St. Louis isn't a gimme. They're playing tough, Detroit barely escaped with a win against them, and they beat the RG3s today.

Reaction score
Not saying it's a gimmie, but I do think we can beat them... that is of course if we beat GB.. if we lose to GB, I can see us maybe winning one. Momentum is a scary thing in this league.

OP
bobflipaburger
Reaction score
I think we can beat Carolina, we don't allow explosive plays. Then we get the Pats at home, so if we lose to the Packers I don't think the means we'll struggle to get 2 or even 3 of these games.

Reaction score
For sure. Thats why I predicted 3... although I think the only loss will be to the pats. I have a good feeling against the pack and others. I just don't see us beating the Pats.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Its just so hard to say this early in the season, but based on today, and week 2 performances I think we CAN beat all 4 teams. GB MNF will be an amazing, and we have chance with it being at home. I think we can beat the Rams 2x this year, Carolina is tough and I could see us in a trap game, or laying an egg on the road, I think NE based on Az beating them, at home we win. If we get through the first 6 games 4-2, that would be impressive.

Top Bottom