• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The L.A Vikings

Idahawk

Reaction score
I guess the commish has sorta threatened a move to L.A if a new stadium deal can't get done.
On one hand its stinks (Sonics ) to lose a team for any city. But If this went down I would have to think that the Vikings would join the NFC west and that the Rams would go to the NFC north which would give us another game on the west coast every year.

Reaction score
The Vikings have a strong fanbase, it would be a shame if they lost that team when there are other teams (Jacksonville) that are much more deserving of being uprooted.

Reaction score
I think it's just the Commish using scare tactics to try and get the city to get off their ass. Similiar to Rabbi Stern "supporting" the Seattle arena proposal, and threatening to move the Kings or Hornets. I don't think he had/has any intentions of really doing either.

robdog

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
LA is just waiting for a team to commit before they move forward with their actual development plans. I can see this happening, but it still a long way off. Heck if they moved, I would go to a couple Vikings games.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
LA already has one of Minnesota's teams (Lakers). Why not make it two. I would only be in favor if we got a realignment and the team was in the NFC West.

Top Bottom