• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

The good and the bad

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
The Good: The Hawks faced adversity head on and came back from the dead to win. Their resiliency is off the charts in how they can get beat in every aspect of the game and still come out on top.

The Bad: The fact that they got beat in every aspect of the game. Comebacks like that creates chemistry and they are a better team for having experienced it. But they have to quit getting their ass handed to them like the Texans did for the first 3 quarters. Even the defense was getting sliced and diced, which is the most troubling of all. That was their problem in the playoffs last year and it happened again vs the Texans. That kind of thing will derail the team's Super Bowl aspirations if they don't get it rolling at the opening kickoff. And it all starts next game at Indy. They fall behind Indy like that and they're toast.

This team is better than that.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Maybe they should do some hynotisim/medation thing with the players convincing them that it is the 4th quarter and they are down 2 scores before kick off?

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I truly believe 10am start times are a big factor. They don't fully wake up until the 4th rolls around.

Makes me want to start all west coast games at 8pm pacific time so we can get some balance.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'd be worried if they faced adversity and crumbled. (See some of the past Seahawk teams for reference)

I look at it like this, they got beat down the first half. They were missing key players on the OLine. They found a way to win despite everything not going their way. The luck, if any, that they had was self created. They took the game over and showed poise. Can you teach that? No way. It only comes from OJT.

Sure I don't think they can do that every week. But I really don't think they'll need to. They are getting better at being a team. And that my friends you can't put in a stat column.

Top Bottom