• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Thank You Marcus Trufant !!!!

Reaction score
Pretty obvious this was going to happen... Sucks, but he just couldn't stay healthy. Hope he has success wherever he goes.

Reaction score
Definitely sucks that he's gone, but like bobflipaburger said, he just can't stay healthy.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
He was a solid DB. Probably should have been better being the 11th overall pick. It does make me wonder what we will do for depth. Sherman, Browner, Maxwell, and Thurmond (who also has a hard time staying healthy) seems okay, but I would think we need some more depth.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
i really like thurmond.and i think lewis hasnt looked to bad when hes played, and maxwell could be good. but i thought trufant was pretty good when he was healthy last year, so it kinda sux.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Good see him getting props on here.

I always liked Trufant, one of my favorite players, was always aggressive tackler, lead by example and was just solid all around. My best memory of him was the home play off game 2006 I think, he picked 6 to pretty much seal the victory.
He had a great attitude, brought his lunch pail to work, and was impecable off the field and was always helping with charities. Trufant will go out as one teams top corners IMO.

Top Bottom