• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Ted Thompson

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
Just thought I would point out that the guy who was fairly instrumental in building the 2005 Seahawks has now built another team that is in the Super Bowl - the 2010 Packers. Interesting that he came to the Seahawks in 2000. Seems like it takes him about 5 years to build a Super Bowl team. I am sure glad we got rid of him and hired Ruskell... :rolleyes:

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
Number 18;54317 said:
Just thought I would point out that the guy who was fairly instrumental in building the 2005 Seahawks has now built another team that is in the Super Bowl - the 2010 Packers. Interesting that he came to the Seahawks in 2000. Seems like it takes him about 5 years to build a Super Bowl team. I am sure glad we got rid of him and hired Ruskell... :rolleyes:
Ya no kidding, Ruskell was a huge mistake. Can't dwell on it anymore I guess. Gotta like what new management has done so far!

dizzle498

Huddler
Reaction score
dmarkholt12;54322 said:
Ya no kidding, Ruskell was a huge mistake. Can't dwell on it anymore I guess. Gotta like what new management has done so far!

Couldn't agree with this more. Love what management is currently doing. This offseason is going to be a real test though. If they don't do well this year, we will know that last year was an abberation.

I sincerely hope that we are right, and that this management will not suddenly put their heads in their butts.

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
I noticed NOBODY is giving Thompson shit now for letting Favre go in favor of Rodgers. Skip "the village idiot" Bayless said that move would haunt Packers fans for years.

I'm sure Thompson wants to say FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! To all the media assholes who were ragging on him.

S

Seattlehawk94

Skip Bayless is a cocksucker....Dude says nosensical shit just to piss people off...

Something Skip Bayless would say to sound "edgy"...
"Well Joe Montana WAS a great QB, but if he was so "Great" why couldn't he fly around like Superman--THAT alone makes him suck!"

FUCK SKIP BAYLESS....Actually...FUCK E!spn ENTIRELY!

KD, if you didn't know...The Huddle is probably the biggest group of ALL THINGS E!spn in the world...

Top Bottom