• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Talking heads are clueless

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Jimmie Johnson says at halftime during the Atlanta game “Seattle is so much better because they are healthy right now”?

We have a ton of starters out. Not one but two #1 WR, both Fullbacks, patchwork shifting Oline because of all the starters going down, #1 DB went down during the game and we’re healthy? Shut the front door Jimmie.

Jimmie and the rest of those clowns have their head up their collective asses. They just say shit because it sounds good. We’re no more healthy than most teams.

Atlanta just flat out got beat because their team sucks, not because they had injuries. They built a team around a few key players.

You stock your team full of playmakers and expect results when they get a shot at playing. Every team has injuries. If you don’t plan on that then you’re a fool.

That’s why we’re hard to beat; they built a team, not a good bunch of starters that need to stay healthy.

These TV guys are boneheads. They need to do some research before making on the spot claims.

Idahawk

Reaction score
I saw and heard JJ , I laughed out loud and thought someone would say something to him , but nobody said a word .

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I was yelling at the TV, “what the fuck are you talking about Jimmie!” My mother is here visiting and says laughing “I don’t think he can hear you.” :)

She’s a 49er fan, but I let her stay here anyway.

Top Bottom