• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Super Bowl Plans ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
What's everybody doing for the Big Game? Are you going out or staying home, having a party ? Will you be cooking up something special ? More importantly when are you cracking your first beer and do you have to work tomorrow , lol.

We're having a few friends over, going to feast on a little Mexican food , homemade flautas, tamale pie and also a Nathan's hot dog bar with tons of toppings . Root beer floats , seahawks cupcakes and skittles for the kids . And some cold Stella's for the grown ups.

Whatever your doing I hope its a blast .

Have fun everyone and Go Hawks

Free Brandon Browner

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Since all our wins came from watching from my bedroom I will be in here with the whole family. :)

Go Seahawks!

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Finally replaced my amp and surround sound is rockin just in time.

Still got a ways to go on the man cave.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
As they say

" it's only crazy if it doesn't work " lol

We're going to have to work on BB 's Superbowl party skills . :)

y6e8u5a7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Reaction score
Pretty low key. I'll be watching at home on the ole'60 inch with my two brothers and a couple buddies. Women and children are discouraged so I'm trying to find something for the wife and kids to do lol.

Food will be low key as we'll, couple, two or three pizzas and some chips and home made guac. Beer will be fantastic and plentiful. There's a taproom across the road from us that has 30 local (mostly NW and a few Cali) beers. Lots of great IPAs. We'll get a few growlers filled and probably starting drinking right before kickoff. I want to remember the game lol.

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Pretty low key. I'll be watching at home on the ole'60 inch with my two brothers and a couple buddies. Women and children are discouraged so I'm trying to find something for the wife and kids to do lol.

Food will be low key as we'll, couple, two or three pizzas and some chips and home made guac. Beer will be fantastic and plentiful. There's a taproom across the road from us that has 30 local (mostly NW and a few Cali) beers. Lots of great IPAs. We'll get a few growlers filled and probably starting drinking right before kickoff. I want to remember the game lol.

Diverting the uninterested is a wise strategy.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
I'm Granpa Joe! lol

I watched the last Cardinals game in the front room with a friend (Eagles fan) now he's banned and its back to the bedroom.

Whatever works. ;)

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Reaction score
Diverting the uninterested is a wise strategy.
It's not so much that they are uninterested, it's the fact that my kids are little (son is 4 yrs old and daughter is 17mos) and I CANNOT have any distractions during the game. Last thing I need is one of them throwing a fit during the game. This is the Mother-Effing Super Bowl. Ain't nobody got time for that.

12thManFan

Huddler
Reaction score
We're having dungeness crab and ribeyes with budweiser and chips.

Damn, who's in this sig? Anyway, My family is throwing a party here at my place. Having like 20 or so other people coming. So much food...Go Hawks!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Got two big screens hooked up, having some just a few friends over, nothing crazy. Food and drinks will be epic, gonna start early smoking some tri -tip and ABT's, hot links, bbq, skittles vodka drinks, drinking starts at high noon with spicy caesar's.
took Monday off.
Life is good! :)

Reaction score
Hey beer snob:
Budweiser will conquer the WORLD!:roflmao: After the super bowl start a beer thread as I can hold my own(pun intended).;)
Please do. I'll take you to school and back. Just like the Hawks did to the Donkey dick sucking high altitude byatches!

Top Bottom