• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Starting QB named already ?

Idahawk

Reaction score
Just why in the hell would PC name TJ the starter ?

I thought he was about competition it makes no sense?

This whole bevel TJ thing stinks I don't get handing the future of my beloved team to a bunch from Minnesota , has Carroll ran out of ideas ? Is Bevel calling the shots ?

frownifdown

Huddler
Reaction score
For your sake I hope not. Any idea why they brought Bevell to SEA in the first place? I don't know who your OC was last year and I didn't pay much attention to the Seahawks games anyways. Except for the playoff game against the Saints (Great job btw). What was wrong with your OC last year? And I was under the impression that Whitehurst was going to be given more of a chance.

Reaction score
For your sake I hope not. Any idea why they brought Bevell to SEA in the first place? I don't know who your OC was last year and I didn't pay much attention to the Seahawks games anyways. Except for the playoff game against the Saints (Great job btw). What was wrong with your OC last year? And I was under the impression that Whitehurst was going to be given more of a chance.
Jeremy Bates sucked big time. LOTS of questionable play calling.

frownifdown

Huddler
Reaction score
Jeremy Bates sucked big time. LOTS of questionable play calling.
I think you'll be saying that about Bevell after he's kicked out of town. He's nothing special with playcalling either. But it'll be interesting to see how he performs without Childress looming over him the whole time.

Reaction score
Yeah I don't know what the hell Pete is thinking.... they must plan to hand the ball of 40+ times and throw it like 7 times. I'm really confused. Goes against his whole win forever competion thing.

LaceyBALL3R360

Huddler
Reaction score
apparently jacksons starting b/c his familiarity with the system, and im pretty sure its just for the preseason, not full time starter

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
PC says that TJs familiarity with the system is why he feels it best to back him 100% and as CW learns he will be in a position to compete, but for now it's TJs job.

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I personally think it tells you exactly what they think of Whitehurst no matter what they say. Actions speak louder than words.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I think its more Bevel then Pete, this OC philosophy might not be as much ' always compete', maybe wants his guy named out of the gate. And it does make sense from a continutity standpoint, but I dont know why Pete needed to come out and adimently make the point the way he did.

Top Bottom