• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Somebody you really want in the draft in the late rounds

Idahawk

Reaction score
I would love to see The Hawks take Boise Bronco RB Ian Johnson, we has been a 5 years starter for boise st , he had one of the fastest 40 times at the combine and can catch out of the backfield, he is married and a real down to earth guy , he is projected as a 5-7 rounder so could be a real steal and a great franchise guy....yes he is from Idaho and I am a homer

Reaction score
USC's roided up kicker lol.

I'd like Brandon Gibson.

Brian Hoyer or Mike Teel are sleeper QBs we could take late and Matt can work with.

Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
USC's roided up kicker lol.

I'd like Brandon Gibson.

Brian Hoyer or Mike Teel are sleeper QBs we could take late and Matt can work with.
I agree with Gibson and getting a QB later on seems a heck of a lot more likely than the Seahawks taking Sanchez. FOX, ESPN, NFL.com and a lot of there places are saying they will take Sanchez, but the Seahawks won't be that stupid with this pick.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
I like two guys:

Terrance Taylor, DT Michigan: Six feet tall and 315 pounds, he could be a very good run stuffer type of player. He played NT and ran through blockers at Michigan. Had 37 reps at the bench press at the combine. He is also a three time state power lifting champion so we know he's a big strong guy. Probably a 4th to 6th round pick.

Drew Willy, QB Buffalo: He has an accurate arm for short to medium passes and is a natural leader. There are plenty of concerns with him like the fact that he is slow and doesn't have a strong arm for longer throws, but if groomed behind hasselbeck he could become a solid starter later in his career. When I look at sleepers, I look at players from small schools like Buffalo. Probably a 7th round pick or a free agent.

S

Seattlehawk94

Harrell would be okay later in the draft...

Gibson would be good also..

I'd take that roided up kicker though...I think Cuntoo is a loser and will cost us games if he ever does end up as our kicker.

Reaction score
Nate Davis from Ball State. Yeah, I know about the retardation but he has one of the most natural throwing motions I've ever seen. We have Matt and can afford to have him not work out If we get him late. If he does happen to be able to read defenses and learn an offense he could be a world beater.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
The Vikings signed my boy today , Ian Johnson RB Boise State......now everybody will see what this kid can do.....stupid of seattle not to take him. man I'm pissed

Top Bottom