• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Softy's Show Morons

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Welcome to Facebook

For those who are friends with Softy on facebook please help me on this thread. Can you guys back me up on Holmgren getting back stabbed at times by Mora Jr.

I know 94 knows the details more than I do. I just remember Leonard Weaver saying it was a divided locker room his last year in 2008. Guys didn't know who to report to either Holmgren or Mora.

Also Holmgren was forced out by Ruskell I thought that was common knowledge. I guess not.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
From what I remember Holmgren had announced his retirement following the '7 season and was basically a lame duck coach due to the fact that they had already announced that Mora was to take over. I could definitely see it being a difficult situation, but i don't know if I would call it backstabbing due to the fact that he needed establish himself as a team leader heading into the next season. But yes Holmgre'n did ask to return for 1 more year cuz he didn't want to go out on a bad season and Ruskell didn't allow it because thay's already signed Mora to a head coaching contract and head coach $$$$$$$$. I think this is pretty accurate, I'm sure some of those other boys can fill in the blanks.

S

Seattlehawk94

Holmgren never "announced" his retirement...He was on vacation and found out Little Ruskell hired "the coach of the future" and as Holmgren was going into the last year of a contract and didn't get along with Bert Kolbe (asshat) and the rest of Allen's personal "Geek Squad" (see: guys he plays D&D with on Friday Nights) the writing was on the table...

There was PLENTY of backstabbing...On the sidelines (I know a player who told me this PERSONALLY) Moron once ran over to Holmgren TELLING him to challege a play and POUTED when he didn't...He undercut him at EVERY TURN...Even going as far as to as a DB Coach telling the DC how to run the whole defense "being that he was going to coach it the next year"...Fuck Moron....He's the biggest asshole that ever was near the Seahawks.....Players hated the fucker, would NEVER take blame for his own shit and would throw players under the bus at every turn (see: Mare, Olindo)..

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
Pardon my ignorance but this is the only Hawks site I frequent. Who is "Softy"? And why is he/she brought up a lot?

Thanks for the edu.

S

Seattlehawk94

Softy is a Fuskiefan (who didn't go there) who's on the radio up here and basically rooted openly for a Fuskie win in the all-important (LOLOLOL)....Holiday Bowl...Over a Seahawks playoff berth...Him and KD have a blood feud...haha...Just messing KD that's why KD is always bringing him up...

Personally, I enjoy fucking with the Fuskie faggots that KD riles up because they think they know shit but basically are just anti-everything Seattle Sports except for their purple pussies....

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Your not Dawg, dog? You must be a Coug then...

Softy is god damn passionate fan of husky, mariner, and seahawks fans, for an announcer, and pretty damn funny IMO. He calls it like he see's it at times right or wrong. He got into quite the confrontation with mora on his show after he was fired.

Anyways, Go Huskies, Go Hawks!

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
Softy is a kiss ass and I'm a diehard Husky fan but he is borderline embarassing. Huskies lose 41-0 to Stanford he says not enough bullets, blah blah blah. Seahawks with their backup QB lose to Giants 41-7 and he blasts Carroll and the team.

That Joe Kramer fucker and a few other morons are defending Moron Jr on another thread. Kramer still crying about the bandwagon blog post.

Welcome to Facebook

"Joe Kramer Im not a seahawks fan anyways. It was just piss poor writing."

Guy lives in Hawaii and said if the Huskies play in Qwest permanately he'll never go to a Huskies game again. What difference does it make? Fuck Qwest is a better stadium as it's modern.

Going to softy's page makes me wonder why I'm a Huskies fan because most of the people on there have to be inbred.

S

Seattlehawk94

So you seeing Fuskie arrogance firsthand? Why do you think I hate them so much and chose to be a Coug?

Fuskiefans are the the biggest group of pussies out there, always run in a pack mentality and back down like little bitches when it's one on one....They think they are "smart" but basically are some of the dumbest motherfuckers to "grace" the planet Earth....

As for that cocksmoker ripping "Bandwagon Safari" it's funny because I've been getting a ton of love on that article..Ask Fucko how many time anyone published ANYTHING the faggot says, I've been in TSN, Seattle Times, P.I., the Oregonian, ESPN.com, CBSSportline, CBC.ca, and a host of others.....Cocksmoke WISHES he could be that funny, creative, or sarcastic....He's just a bitter ass bitch Fuskiefan who's "life" consists of living in Hawai'i and posting on message boards while listening to KJR on the web...LOL....You know you are lifeless as fuck when the sun is out and the beaches are open and you are shut in listening to Fuskie talk...Only reason most of us are online right now is the weather sucks, and will only checkin throughout the day once we get some summer sunshine (like every year we get a May-July lull due to having lives)...This fucko has NO EXCUSE....

S

Seattlehawk94

P.S. The only fuckers who didn't like it were: Fuskies fans who are "collegesidiotus"...That's the only group I've seen who's bashed it..

Like I said....If you fit one of those groups and don't have a sense of humor (most Fuskie die-hard ons don't) you'll probably hate it...If you AREN'T a bandwagon mook, chances are you'll like it and find it funny....That Kramer faggot is pretty bitter for someone living in paradise....Must have a really shitty fucking life and hasn't been laid in this well....Ever....

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
94 at time you make me cry from laughing so hard. I'd love to see that exact response to him on Softy's page. See what that fucker says to you then.

No shit if I was living someplace cool I wouldn't be on Softy's page. Like when I was in San Diego/LA I was rarely on the computer. I was out you know doing stuff.

S

Seattlehawk94

Send him a link....LOL....See if he has testes to come up into THIS HOUSE and spout off his shit...He won't...His reponse will be prototypical Fuskie in terms of a lameass excuse--like I said, safety in numbers coming here he knows he'd be the little bitch to everyone on this site...Fuskiefans like to be big fish in little ponds so they don't have to swim with sharks, they can't go one on one...They like to whine and complain but are scared when they are fighting a whole group---seen it in Pullman, most hide like little bitches when they know they don't have a 20 vs 1 fight in their favor..

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
His only response to you was "Joe Kramer Didn't hit home at all, shitty writing is shitty writing. " What a butt pirate seriously.

Three types of college fans(Cougs just as bad as Husky fans).

Type A which is like myself. Those who grew up and live and die with the team. Since we grew up with the team that means they have put us through some bullshit therefore we don't act like total assholes. I actually know history about the Huskies and 94' does with the Cougars.

Type B which is bandwagon fuckers. They only show up when their team is doing well. Always the guys who post on Softy's page after a win, never seen after a loss. These guys are usually cocksuckers. They have know nothing about history. If your a Husky fan talk about the 1995-1998 teams and they nod their head because they don't know. For Coug fans don't know much about the 1993-1996 Cougs.

Type C is the "I went to this school" asshole. You know the guy who never gave two shits about that team before he arrived on campus. The type who has no concept that football or sports was ever played before he showed up. For the Cougar fans these guys were usually once Husky fans but now are Cougs because they go there. For Huskies they are usually stuck up assholes who brag about their job like I care.

Type D is the Softies. The morons who argue just to argue. The type of fans despite presented with facts will still argue. The fans who will twist your words around and go off on some fucking tangent to make their dumb ass arguement seem right. The type who ALWAYS threatens to fight you unless your 94's size then they play the "We are cool I didn't mean that".

Well that's all I have for now.lol.

S

Seattlehawk94

For Coug fans don't know much about the 1993-1996 Cougs.

Ah, the Chad Davis "era"...lol...People know about it, it's more the 1999-2001 years people forget (Paul Menke, Birnbaum, etc)...Those Davis teams had a great defense and went to an Alamo Bowl...Loved the Palouse Posse Defense of that era, if they had ANY offense they'd have went to a Rose Bowl BEFORE Leaf came to Pullman...

LOL@the rest....Pretty much spot on....Alot of them think they are sports "gurus" because they watched like 5 games one year...

Fuskiefan is WAAAAY more arrogant and obnoxious than Cougfan, Cougfans will talk some shit but you can have a beer with them while doing it...Fuskiefan has a pack mentality and usually will only pipe in about the; the Ducks, the Cougs, and their "national beauty contest scores" err..."Championship""s" (the ones they SELF ANNOINTED upon themselves--see: '60, 19) most of them shut the fuck up when you mention the University of Spoiled Children OWNING them, of course they mention "we beat them like TWICE" or some shit like that all the while avoiding the Spoiled Children's Heisman Trophy Winners, National Titles, and NFL/CFB HOFers...

Fuckie....err...Fuskiefans are as diluded as that fucko in Iraq who stood in the street on TV saying "There are NO TANKS HERE! Our glorious forces are whipping the Infidels", they basically PARROT shit they heard on Softy's show, and what they read on blogs...They have NO SUBSTANCE much like a silicone wet dream actress you see on TV, all glitz and tits---nothing else going on for them except crickets in the attic and a dead hamster on that wheel they call a "mind"...

haha....You are the exception KD, as are all the other Huddle members who chose the wrong school....LOL....I've heard from alot of Fuskiefans who aren't in the "clique" of Fuskiedom and they are finding out what EVERY Coug living on the wetside has known for years about that group that the MAJORITY (that didn't EVEN GO THERE) of Fuskiefans are borderline drunks, idiots, douchebags, and unknowledgable shitbags who are basically just e-thugz....Love those keyboard commandos...

DO I come off as an "asshole" alot? FUCK YEAH...Everyone on this board can attest I'm the same way offline and will bring it and get up in faces just as I do here....Most Fuskiefans (or ANY Seahawks opponents fans) who are "e-thugz" run for the door when I've stepped....Not saying I'm "hard" or any of that shit but I can hold my own and don't have an "alterego" when I'm online...I'm the same fucking way OFFLINE as I am here....

OH AND..LOLOLOLOL@Kramer's pic....Love the Hugo Boss "crew" with the polo shirts and the prototypical white chick flashing "signs"...hahaha...HARDCORE!!!! They look like the cast of Rent doing an off-Broadway production of "Boyz in da Hood"...lol

Bru-Hed

Huddler
Reaction score
WOW, what a tale! Sounds like it would make a very interesting and entertaining local doc show!

Guess I'm fan "E"--long-time out-of-state casual fan who roots for the team despite never attending and rarely seeing them on TV (Detroit is all Big Ten). I bought a Huskies shirt on my first trip to Seattle back in 1990 (wore it out). STILL have my Rose Bowl shirt from when they played U of M (for those old enough to remember)--rooting for them over the locally worshipped Wolv-urines made me very unpopular back then! (I got some very dirty looks if not threats.) Even used to make money on the Huskies back in my betting days--they were pretty good for covering the spread, lol. So I still root for them even tho I rarely got to see any games. (I'd cheer for the Cougars too but they were never on TV and I know nothing about them; But I'd still pull for them over Michigan State ANY day of the week!) :Cheerful:

Thanks a lot for the education, both of you. I think I'll steer clear of Softy's site anyway--more fun here.

Reaction score
Softy is a MAJOR douche bag... cannot stand the guy. That is one thing I do not miss about Seattle is his fat ass taking up the 10-1 slot on the radio. Huge waste!

S

Seattlehawk94

Funniest thing is his callers are the world's biggest fucking ass kissers....That's the dude who compared the Ducks to North Korea----real perspective in world affairs eh?

OP
K

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
His page is awesome guys. Great self esteem boost on that page. Whenever you are feeling depressed go on there and see some of the losers on there. You'll feel good pretty quickly.

So much stupidity on that page for cheap entertainment.

Top Bottom