• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

So who will be there at 6

Reaction score
St. Louis (1-15) need QB, D help, oline but not LT (Smith last year) rumors they want to trade down a few spots They should go Suh but their fans want that ND qb :roll: so they should trade down.
Detroit (2-14) need Dline,LB, RB, S, Oline, TE
Tampa Bay (3-13) Dline, Oline, RB, WR They WANT Suh and may swap with rams to guarantee it
Washington (4-12) QB, QB, QB, RB, new owner etc..........
Kansas City (4-12) they will go O this year OT, or if a stud WR shoots up the charts, set at RB for years.
Seattle (5-11) OT, QB, RB, WR, CB, S, OG, DT, DE(still! :harvey: ) what else.

So my guesses

1 Rams Suh (my prediction is rams trade this to a team wanting suh)
2 Lions go Okung
3 Buc's go DT McCoy they are always a D first team
4 Skins owner goes Clausen
5 KC Anthony Davis may reach a little and get that OT to protect their 63 million dollar man
6 Seahawks have choices now Berry, CJ Spiller, Dez Bryant?, or trade down about 3-4 spots and take a OT that may end up at RT and look for LT in 2011 draft(better quality and quantity) or ?
7 Holmgren selects a QB

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
I also think the RT of the future could be Bulaga, Williams or even Campbell at 14.

Reaction score
Oh wow that's some damn good draft picks..

They aren't going with a rookie salary cap this year are they?

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
will the owners lockout? You never hear anything about the uncapped season really from the owners side.

Reaction score
I don't know.. I mean it would be kind of cool if it did happen though. we do have one of the richest owners in the NFL.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
The problem with the Uncapped season is that most of the players that would be unrestricted become restricted. Players have to have 6 seasons in the league to become unrestricted. So even with all the money that Allen has, there wont be as many good players to try to bring into Seattle.

The other thing that I keep hearing is there probably will not be football the following year!

As far as Who we draft.....

I love Okung at 6 and Spiller at 14.

I really would prefer rebuild our O-Line thru free agency, if we are unable to do so, these would be safe picks.

Reaction score
Seahawk Freak said:
The problem with the Uncapped season is that most of the players that would be unrestricted become restricted. Players have to have 6 seasons in the league to become unrestricted. So even with all the money that Allen has, there wont be as many good players to try to bring into Seattle.

The other thing that I keep hearing is there probably will not be football the following year!

I really would prefer rebuild our O-Line thru free agency, if we are unable to do so, these would be safe picks.

Spiller is rated 6th-10th pick i don't think he will last to 14, i wish we could get him though.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Seahawk Freak said:

Yeah Spiller will be the 1st RB taken in the 6-8th area. Okung is NOT worth the 6th. People are rating him high because the lack of OT in this draft. He was probably a 2nd rounder if he could go to last years draft. So getting 2nd round quality OT for the 6th is a Raider move. Okung will more than likely be a RT in the NFL.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Have not heard about Mike's shoulder injury yet. Called my dad last night and he didn't even know about it.

EricOV said:
Seahawk Freak said:

Spiller is rated 6th-10th pick i don't think he will last to 14, i wish we could get him though.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Unless DT's or Clausen drop to 6 you take the best OT.
Team needs OL too much.
Those guys are going to improve our line immediately.

Berry is a difference maker but high to pick a S at 6.

Reaction score
szat said:
Team needs OL too much.

No on Clausen! No on all of these QBs.

Also Berry HIGH at 6? he's probably the most talented player in this draft.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:
szat said:
Team needs OL too much.

Why no to Clausen? How about Bradford? McCoy? I like Cantfield too?
I bet there are 3-4 QBs in this draft that will be productive in the NFL.
And dont tell me your holding out for Jake Locker either because that is a pipe dream.

Berry im okay with, just not my top pick.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
McCoy will be a franchise backup toiletbowl cleaner. 2nd rounder according to the top raters.
Clausen? not for me don't know why but he is another stud from ND :roll:
Bradford. Fragile? Spread/shotgun QB = crappy NFL QB
Snead should have stayed in school

there just isn't a first round QB this year
also there just isn't a top 20 pick left OT this year. A few can be had later in the first that might be good RT. There is even the guard from Idaho that is rated top 25
We need OL. (maybe FA is the best route this year)

S and CB? our DB's have not scared anyone in a decade.

WR? Who is coming back next year? TJ because of his contract and we are gonna have to pay to keep Nate the rest either suck/overpaid, too young, or never played for some reason.

OP
SeahawkWag
Reaction score
Titans are gonna take him at 3 anyhow
bobflipaburger said:
szat said:
Team needs OL too much.

Seahawk Freak

Huddler
Reaction score
Seems like we are all in agreement that the O-Line is weak this year in the draft, so we should pick up free agent help, or make some trades to re-build our O-Line. So we get our franchise RB at 6 and maybe some secondary help at 14.

Would not be surprised to see us trade for Cribbs either.

Seneca for Cribbs....That would be AWESOME....LOL

Top Bottom