• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Sitting pretty at 4-0

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Now that looks pretty. :)

Um...look at those net points. After watching these guys since 1977 I finally get a 4-0 start. It feels f#cking good.
Screen Shot 2013-09-29 at 3.48.04 PM.png

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
Love this shot of the game winning FG , dude with the 12th man flag is my hero !

Hands on the head at home is never a good sign.

The person with the flag needs some free tickets!

Reaction score
This win is even crazier if you look at the box score. Texans kicked our asses in every category excerpt for one... WINNING!

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
This win is even crazier if you look at the box score. Texans kicked our asses in every category excerpt for one... WINNING!

The box scores look ass backwards. We were stomped, but not stomped out. We were like a bug they couldn't kill and eventually we prevailed. It was down to "who wants this more."

The 49ers get them next week in prime time. I feel sorry for them. (not really) The Texan's will be totally seething for revenge. lol

Idahawk

Reaction score
If we go into Indy looking like we did today , were toast , Luck doesn't suck and won't crumble like Les Schwab did , hell they were burning his jerseys in the parking lot after the game .... I can't see us looking so sickly 2 weeks in a row even on the road , and wins like this are strong medicine , so it is written , so it shall be told .

OP
BleedsBlue12

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If we go into Indy looking like we did today , were toast , Luck doesn't suck and won't crumble like Les Schwab did , hell they were burning his jerseys in the parking lot after the game .... I can't see us looking so sickly 2 weeks in a row even on the road , and wins like this are strong medicine , so it is written , so it shall be told .

How is Indy's pass rush? Anything like the Texan's?

Idahawk

Reaction score
3 points allowed, 4 sacks , 3 ints and a TD against the Jags , not sure how good their pass rush is but we can't expect miracles every week I don't see this game as easy

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
3 points allowed, 4 sacks , 3 ints and a TD against the Jags , not sure how good their pass rush is but we can't expect miracles every week I don't see this game as easy

The only area we were bad in was protection, and for obvious reasons.
Indy D has played well but they are not as tough as the Texans.

RW does create miracles, next week we will be healthier.

Top Bottom