• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Should Seattle drop " The 12th Man "

Idahawk

Reaction score
Looks like Texas A&M wants to extort even more money from the Seahawks after they've won the Super Bowl.

I'd have no problem with them dropping it or changing it , home of the 12s or something? It's not like people don't know who the the 12th man of the NFL is . Give them nothing , the fans will keep using it anyway ...it's only fricken words .

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/co...-super-bowl-has-am-looking-out-for-no.-12.ece

Esto Perpetua

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
If I have to choose Superbowl or 12th Man claims I'll take Superbowl everyday and 12 times on Sunday.

Funny thing is the world knows the term 12th Man because of the Seahawks, not because of Texas.

They can stick it up the azz for all I care.

Its just petty...

Sent from a cell at the CLink...

Top Bottom