• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Should Flynn be released from Contract/Traded?

S

Seattlehawk94

Harrell is a good QB actually...

Why is it so hard to believe a guy who lit it up in college can't do it in the pros? Harrell has a pin point arm and makes tight throws like he did under Mike Leach, he just did that same thing..Nothing fancy just dink and dunk....

Idahawk

Reaction score
Harrell is a good QB actually...

Why is it so hard to believe a guy who lit it up in college can't do it in the pros? Harrell has a pin point arm and makes tight throws like he did under Mike Leach, he just did that same thing..Nothing fancy just dink and dunk....

BTW tough loss for the cougs , leach has alot of work to do.

S

Seattlehawk94

More work than he ever thought Ida....I see Holliday going in Express and staying smart as the starter for the rest of the year...

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Ok, explain then how it would make any sense at all to trade or release Flynn?

Well there goes the neighborhood. Posters are much more realistic and respectful in the huddle, you might want to stay with Sportsline.

It doesn't matter if it makes sense, it creates great conversation.

NK12THMAN

Huddler
Reaction score
Well there goes the neighborhood. Posters are much more realistic and respectful in the huddle, you might want to stay with Sportsline.

It sounds like you have just as many who agree with you here as you do on cbs. I will talk Hawks anywhere I can. Thanks for the advertisement, as you said "See you on the Hud". I didn't see you bringing up things like "Blueholes" or how stupid PC was to draft JR Sweezy in the 7th round on this site. BTW, Sweezy looks pretty good huh?

Idahawk

Reaction score

So are you two some spill over cat fight from another forum?

NK12THMAN

Huddler
Reaction score

I wouldn't say a cat fight. He was posting crap like......................

"Man, I guess I need to get with the program.

The ghetto scene is coming to Seattle.

I think I'm going to go to Oakland and live on the streets for a week just to get into character.

Where do you guys want to put "The BLUE Hole"?"

........................ and then saying all you good folks agreed with him. More than anything, I wanted to see if that was true. He got run off by many over there, but then talked about this magical land where all his fantasies came true, called the Huddle. Now I see that this magical land is just the same as CBS, and you folks are realistic. I will try to be nice.

http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/38137936/0/0/38190595#ID38190595

Here's the link if you really want to know.

OP
sprhawk

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score

Actually I've been a huddler since 2011. There are way more true fans on this site, hence seahawks huddle, than cbs which I joined back when I was on thier political boards.

I can support old seattle players and coaches without taking a bunch of shit and discuss how the current team stacks up.

NK12 is one of the trolls who likes to start shit. I mentioned to seer that I was leaving, sorry for attracting bad blood to the board.

At least I can ignore him here;)

NK12THMAN

Huddler
Reaction score
Actually I've been a huddler since 2011. There are way more true fans on this site, hence seahawks huddle, than cbs which I joined back when I was on thier political boards.

I can support old seattle players and coaches without taking a bunch of shit and discuss how the current team stacks up.

NK12 is one of the trolls who likes to start shit. I mentioned to seer that I was leaving, sorry for attracting bad blood to the board.

At least I can ignore him here;)

Troll? Your words are hurtful.:(

Top Bottom