• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks = Walmart of the NFL

S

Seattlehawk94

Uh...He led the AFC in Sacks the year he left Pissburgh, he was already a star.

Reaction score
WR problem addressed. Now, lets see if they can fix that joke of a secondary. I've been doing my part by praying to jesus every night that Kelly Jennings would get aids from Brain Russell.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Hawk096 said:
94- When Williams signed I was only 6 so sorry I couldn't remember that. lol

You were 6 in 1997?

I was 8 sorry I was thinking his Super Bowl year. For some reason I thought after he went to the Super Bowl with the Stealers in 95 he left for here (96) being born in March I woulda been six, but I was only eight when he signed. I was born in 1989. We didn't have internet until 1998 (my house) and it sucked. So for a while I got my Seahawk news just by watching games. That's why I enjoy it a lot when you guys correct me cause it helps me learn more about the Seahawks history.

S

Seattlehawk94

When I finish my book, you'll get a first edition signed copy... :)

Reaction score
94- I'm serious if you're writing a book I want a copy and if you need help let me know. I'm a sports writer in our county. I actually started writing a daily journal of this season and will carry it until Pro Bowl 10. What kind of book are you writing? History or what?

joejure

Huddler
Reaction score
vanillathrilla said:
WR problem addressed. Now, lets see if they can fix that joke of a secondary. I've been doing my part by praying to jesus every night that Kelly Jennings would get aids from Brain Russell.

Funny! I'm not sure why Russel is always ragged on, but Kelly Jennings needs a 20 yard cushion to protect the long ball.

OP
Idahawk

Idahawk

Reaction score
joejure said:
vanillathrilla said:

Funny! I'm not sure why Russel is always ragged on, but Kelly Jennings needs a 20 yard cushion to protect the long ball.

Russell is ragged on because when you watch other teams highlight reels against us and all the bombs we gave up......you never see Russell...I don't where he is ? must be up in the stands chowing on a hot dog or something...or he fell down :lol:

Top Bottom