• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks vs. Cowgirls

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Oxymoron Alert - Russell Wilson, short quick passes.
That’s clinic tape vs. a Bears’ O-Line that didn’t have an answer for one of the top edge rushers in the game. He finishes with 3.5 sacks on the night. Impressive."

Not that I disagree, but Jay held on to the ball and was trying to score on every down.
You cant play GB like that, they are blitz happy and are superior on the back end. Pound the rock, short to intermediate routes, hope the D can hold Ellen D. Rodgers to under 22.

Reaction score
I'm not worried about the Pack one bit.... Last year in the playoffs, the Giants beat the Packers, then got beat by the Cowboys week one. We beat the Cowboys. Therefore, we are better than the Packers. Right??

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
I'm not worried about the Pack one bit.... Last year in the playoffs, the Giants beat the Packers, then got beat by the Cowboys week one. We beat the Cowboys. Therefore, we are better than the Packers. Right??

Any given Sunday...

I hate how the that kind of logic doesn't always work in the NFL. It should.

Some teams just seem to have other teams numbers regardless of how good a season they are having.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Packers have some issues , one of them is beating the cover two and man to man which the g-men exploted last season and the 49ers this season. They also have a case of the drops going on as well . Take the blue print the 49ers used and go with it ! First road game of the year at the clink....no thank you .

" Some teams just seem to have other teams numbers regardless of how good a season they are having "
They haven't played us since 09 when they put a beatdown on us, they have yet to see this version of the Hawks !

Idahawk

Reaction score
Jason from Austin, TX
Vic, how much do you think Matt Flynn will be able to assist Seattle in their game planning?
A lot; I’m sure the assistance has already occurred. Formations, route trees, trick plays, tendencies according to down and distance are all examples of information Flynn can provide. I think the really important stuff involves a team’s audible system.

OP
szat

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
No doubt! Strategically we should have an advantage. I wonder how much Matt Flynn has been willing to cooperate. Coach Pete to Matt Flynn "Are you all in Matt?".

Top Bottom