• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks v. Rams Predictions

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
I go with Peter King's prediction off SI.com:

St. Louis Rams (0-0) at Seattle Seahawks (0-0)

The rebirth of the Seahawks begins. Steve Spagnuolo finds out just how much work he has in front of him, though he does get a nice piece of salmon out of the trip at his pregame meal.

Prediction: Seattle Seahawks 29, St. Louis Rams 6

S

Seattlehawk94

Superbowl XLIV Champion Seattle Seahawks 38
St. Loser Lambs 10

Matthew--326 Yards 4 TDs 0INTs
JJ/Edge--147 1TD
Housh--124 2TDs
Defense Scores on an INT return....I'll say WiiiiiillllllSooooonnn (think of Tom Hanks in Castaway, that's how I say it)..

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
St. Loser Lambs 10

JJ/Edge--147 1TD
Housh--124 2TDs
Defense Scores on an INT return....I'll say WiiiiiillllllSooooonnn (think of Tom Hanks in Castaway, that's how I say it)..
Sounds good to me. :D

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
St. Loser Lambs 10

JJ/Edge--147 1TD
Housh--124 2TDs

Shit that would be a good day for Edge... I guess if he's ever going to run for over a 100 yards again, it's going to be against a team like the Lambs.

Oh and we have Detroit later on too. So maybe two 100+yard games

Reaction score
#ONE said:
Seattlehawk94 said:
St. Loser Lambs 10

JJ/Edge--147 1TD
Housh--124 2TDs

Shit that would be a good day for Edge... I guess if he's ever going to run for over a 100 yards again, it's going to be against a team like the Lambs.

Oh and we have Detroit later on too. So maybe two 100+yard games
The Lions defense has been improved a lot. We'll have to wait to see what other teams can do against them first, but I'm going to guess they are only a little bit better. :D

S

Seattlehawk94

Not really saying Edge is going to get the bulk of 147, just saying JJ and his platoon will get there...Against the Lambs....Easy...

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:
Not really saying Edge is going to get the bulk of 147, just saying JJ and his platoon will get there...Against the Lambs....Easy...

Oh easy... I really do think it will be a slaughter.

Some doucher on NFL network (weather guy I think) was calling this his "upset special"... he must be F*CKING high!

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

Last year we went for 200+ against them at home on the ground.

Reaction score
Seattlehawk94 said:

Looks like you weren't too far off... 167 on the ground

I can get used to that!

Top Bottom