• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks raise ticket prices by 12%

RAMSWRATH

Huddler
Reaction score
Also will variably price individual games. This according to Mike Florio. Your paying much more to watch the Rams beat the Seahawks at the clink makes me smile.:D Welcome to the down side of success.:p The 12% is likely keeping up with real inflation.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
That's an average, mine went up $11 per game. 14.4% increase. They are now only $7 shy of being double what I originally purchased them for. Exact same seats too, I've had them since the stadium opened and never moved.

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
That's an average, mine went up $11 per game. 14.4% increase. They are now only $7 shy of being double what I originally purchased them for. Exact same seats too, I've had them since the stadium opened and never moved.

You are a lucky, lucky man.

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Yes I am. I was lucky to get good seats right off the bat because my Dad had owned seats since 1980 or so, he had priority, so he put them in his name for the first couple years so we didn't have to start in the nosebleeds. Funny how the times change too, I remember many seasons where I had a hard time finding someone to go to the games. Now I get calls every week from people I hardly ever talk to wanting to go or buy my tickets. Already have people calling about next season hoping that I wasn't going to get them again because of the price increase. No such luck, apparently they don't know that the Seahawks raise their ticket prices every year. It's usually not this much, but I think there has only been one or two seasons where they didn't hike them up at least a couple bucks a game.

Top Bottom