• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks-Pooh Bears Predicitons

Reaction score
Yeah man, all fans are welcome here especially Bears fans since they've made a really good impression on us from their visits to our board in past years.

SERE BEAR

Huddler
Reaction score
What an exciting game. I was shocked at Seneca Wallace's ability to make plays with his arm outside the pocket. His legs sure, but his arm?! It seemed that the only time Seneca was off is when the Bears had a defender right in his face.

I hope your guys get healthy and we see you in the post season.

Reaction score
That's why we like him here as a gadget/wild cat option(although we've only used a pseudo-wildcat play once). He didn't make the plays when it mattered this week though and that's why we aren't happy with him right now.

Thanks though, I hope we get to play again this year too. We always look forward to Bear week at the huddle, you Bears fans that come to our boards are almost always class acts.

Reaction score
That's why we like him here as a gadget/wild cat option(although we've only used a pseudo-wildcat play once). He didn't make the plays when it mattered this week though and that's why we aren't happy with him right now.

Thanks though, I hope we get to play again this year too. We always look forward to Bear week at the huddle, you Bears fans that come to our boards are almost always class acts.

IndyClick

Huddler
Reaction score
bobflipaburger said:

Now it's our turn.............

SeaHawksHuddle

Huddler
Reaction score
It's Seneca Wallace's INability to make from INside the pocket that irritates me. It is almost like we need protection to break down so he can make a play.

Top Bottom