• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks-Jagwads Game Predictions

S

Seattlehawk94

WIth Matthew:
Seahawks 27
Jagwads 14

WIth Apple Sauce:
Jagwads 20
Seahawks 13

Reaction score
I don't think it's Matt's choice... And we need some linemen to get healthy or Matt's not going to last for the first quarter.

That being said this game is a MUST WIN the players realize that, they're going to leave everything they've got on the field.

Seahawks 31
Jags: 12

Reaction score
Mora was even agreeing that we need to be 3-3 at the Bye yesterday. He said he normally goes game by game, but it's urgent right now. Losing the next two would be very bad. We have to play the Cowboys, Vikings and Packers which could mean 3 losses. If we lose the next two, we would probably be lucky to be 8-8. 8-8 isn't going to get us into the playoffs.

cokeheadbobby

Huddler
Reaction score
well i know i am hoping for Seneca Wallace under center which would be very good for us Jags :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

cokeheadbobby

Huddler
Reaction score
i heard today that Hass was in a great deal of pain so he probably won't be ready to go on Sunday :mrgreen:

Top Bottom