• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Hire Tom Cable and Todd Wash

tonos253

Huddler
Reaction score
Forsett and Lynch do not have home run ability. I would say washington has more HR ability but he isn't our everyday back. Pretty sure we would resign him. Interesting to the moves caroll does this offseason with FA and the draft. Getting excited

kdawg2980

Huddler
Reaction score
szat;54073 said:
I heard Jim Mora is now declined for the DC position in Denver... wonder why...

Well here's my guess, I know its a long shot but, I think he's making his way back to the PNW. I dont think as a OC but possibly the DC? or maybe a shuffle at one of the defensive position coaches? Just a hunch... no real evidence to support it, besides once he saw all the hawk moves happening, he might have inquired within, you know he still loves his Hawks....

No way in fuck Mora comes back as an assistent with the Seahawks. He could try and be with UW and then back stab Sark. That's what I"m arguing right now with some fans on Softy's page.

S

Seattlehawk94

Moron isn't coming back, nor do we want him....This asshole undermind Holmgren at every step of the way...The ONLY time a coach came back to a team after being fired as HC in this era is Gunther Cunningham, and Gunther never was campaigning for another HC job-he was content being the DC...Moron wouldn't do that...

twelvewins

Huddler
Reaction score
tonos253;54090 said:
Forsett and Lynch do not have home run ability. I would say washington has more HR ability but he isn't our everyday back. Pretty sure we would resign him. Interesting to the moves caroll does this offseason with FA and the draft. Getting excited

Sorry about my abuse of the word 'homerun' but after 5 seasons of no running, seeing Lynch bust through has gotten me excited about the future.

As far as not outrunning the secondary, Lynch did have to break 8 tackles. It would be nice to see what happens with a hat on every defender....

No more Moron! Almost anyone but!

S

Seattlehawk94

He can't outrun the secondary....He's not a breakaway runner...Even if he got free and didn't take a hit at the line he's not going to run by someone, not the way he runs..He's an Ironhead/Byner type, he's great at taking hits but he's never going to break away for a 50 yard TD without being touched..

Washington is coming back...Pretty much a given...

Top Bottom