• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Future OT?

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
Easy fellas... :star-wars:

We won't be moving up - TB wants Suh or McCoy, the Redskins won't give up on getting their OT, and KC's needs are similar to ours and that will be too late for Okung. The cost is too much for Detroit. So - we get defense at 6 and OT at 14. Brown and Berry is better than #3 OT and whomever falls to 14.

dmarkholt12

Huddler
Reaction score
mlemour;47197 said:
Is Okung really much better than Williams of Oklahoma?
Yes he is. WIlliams is very athletic, but hasnt proven he can even play LT at a high level.

D Hawk

Huddler
Reaction score
mlemour;47197 said:
Is Okung really much better than Williams of Oklahoma?

Yes. And most of the other "LTs" will either be OK at best or end up as OGs in the NFL. One of the next 6 will turn out to be a stud, but here's the problem... which one? I say it is Charles Brown, the guy that gave up no sacks in 2009 and 2 in 2008 - and against some very good talent. Some say it is Williams, other Brian "T-Rex" Bulaga, or Davis, or Campbell... I'm just not sold.

Sign Pitts, move Gibson back to T... ugh. I just have a feeling that the Seahawks have some surprise in store, because they've ignored a lot of FAs in positions of need that we could work on filling if not for the huge LT issue.

sigpro

Huddler
Reaction score
Charles Brown will be the best LT in this years class, yes even better than Okung. Brown @ 14!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
dmarkholt12;47208 said:
Yes he is. WIlliams is very athletic, but hasnt proven he can even play LT at a high level.

Williams has shown he can play at a high level
BUT he then takes the next 2 plays off

Top Bottom