• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks @ Dolphins

seahawkblitz

Huddler
Reaction score
Nearing the end of the 1st quarter, defense has looked good so far. But tons of penalties and 0 first downs from the offense. Not off to a good start.

Idahawk

Reaction score
Time to beat these fucks down ! That was a shitty game changing call ! See Green Bay it happens to everyone !

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
Our Secondary is a farse. Let medicore recievers get wide open.
Made Tannehill look like Marino. Playing for draft picks again?

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I AM SICK! SICK! OF OUR PLAYCALLERS WITH THEIR ULTRA CONSERVATIVE, 'Let our Defense hold em' stategy.

Example 1A. Punt unstead of go for a 53 FG.... (game tieing). If we dont have a kicker that hit from 50+ then you fail Pete.

1B. Punt on 4 and 1 from the 40! Again relying on D to stop, which they did not., Reggie bush 7 pts.

GROW SOME BALLS BEVELL/PETE/CABLE!
This D is not elite, your not in Kansas (SC) anymore Pete!

Idahawk

Reaction score
It's in their heads now , can't win on the road can't stop teams on third down , this team needs a therapist !

BeerBeak

Huddler
Reaction score
I got beat up a month ago... play calling is crap ! (there, I said it again !), if up the middle isn't working we have a fix for that . . . more up the middle, then, even "more" up the middle, followed by up the middle; Take away Wilsons rushing numbers and the rushing stat. is pathetic.

The #One Defense has fallen into the same trap, the D's one interception might offset the 20?or so, penalties.

The karma cops returned the Green Bay call.... are any of today's zebras related to the Temporary refs somehow ?.... I call it a bounty payback ! 25,000 grand to save the NFL officiating face paid to whoever can right the wrong. nah, can't be.
it was a great run guys, and, I am impressed with a lot we have, the play callers....not so much

Reaction score
You didn't get beat up, we just can't abandon running up the middle. That's what our offense is built around. Playcalling is crap though, but it was thw defense that blew this one.. That, and the bullshit roughing call on ET.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
As much as I love the guy, Trufant hurt us (i think) in the 4th qtr, seemed like they targeted him. not good.

Did anyone see Shermans tweets post game? Im begining to question his commitment to sparkle motion!

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
I expected it to be tough to run, but the defense secondary was terrible, blown coverages, no name guys getting lots of seperation. Hope WT3 is ready to roll.

On the flip side, thought our pass rush, and passing game, was good, RW played exceptional, almost breaking the clubs consective pass completions of 17 in a row. He was able to ellude pass rush, extend plays and deliver accurate passes on the run.

szat

Huddler
Reaction score
It bothers me that the team/coach is bitching about the roughing call. It was a iffy call, and definetly changed the outcome of the game, but that is the way the ball bounces, thats football.
If this team (coaching staff) wouldnt have pussy footed the 1st half and left this game AGAIN up to the last possession, we wouldnt have to worry about.

Reaction score
http://m.espn.go.com/general/blogs/blogpost?blogname=nfcwest&id=82819

Reading this really pissed me off. We were definitely the better team out there. We did kick ourselves in the foot several times with stupid penalties, but I think what changed this game and tipped it in Miami's favor was that horse shit call against ET. I hate to make excuses, but that wiped out a huge interception and potentially a 14 point swing. We were up 21-14 at that point. We would've gotten the ball at the 20 with a chance to drive down and stick a dagger in their backs. Instead, the refs fucked us, Miami scored a TD and all the momentum we had following tje great return by Leon was gone.

We are just unlucky on the road.

Top Bottom