• Welcome to Seattle Seahawks NFL Football Forum & Community!

Seahawks Huddle is one of the largest online communities for the Seattle Seahawks. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member! Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!

Seahawks Coaches Safe for now

Idahawk

Reaction score
With the Cleveland Browns hire that leaves the number of empty coaching positions at 0. Tom Cable could still possibly get an offer to take a offensive coordinator position somewhere .

Free Brandon Browner

TheBandwagon

Huddler
Reaction score
I'd love to see Cable stick around. The offensive line is a work in progress and needs some serious tweaking to get where it needs to be. With all the injuries this year and no one being able to start all 16 games at any position & the fact that the Hawks haven't really addressed the O-line much in the draft the last couple years, we need Cable to stick around in a bad way.
I can't imagine what the line would be like if Cable hadn't been there this year.

sprhawk

Huddler
Reaction score
What a turn around on my option of him. Maybe it was just the Raider influence clouding my thinking.

BleedsBlue12

The original Fanatic12
Reaction score
What a turn around on my option of him. Maybe it was just the Raider influence clouding my thinking.

You read my mind. It's like once you're a Raider coach and get fired it's position coach then retirement. But he's been solid and lost 100lbs!

If I were him I'd just stay where I'm at...a couple SB rings will clear up any lingering Raider coach stench still left on him. Hahahaha...

Top Bottom